• ...and so much more!
  • Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    My fellow Texans,

We have 88 days till September 1st. Who will get to partake this season? Anyone have some info for an accurate forecast this season? Weapon of choice? Huntin spot?

As for me, I'm sure I'll get to go quite a few times north of Loop 250 in Midland. Also, I have access to a ranch south of Colorado City, but there are typically no dove there till at least mid-October. And I may get to go once or twice to a ranch south of Ozona/Sonora.
    Also, I'll get to use a new toy: a Remington 11-87 SuperMag(Large Marge).
    As for info for a forecast, I have none considering I've been in Colorado since January.

Sent from the mind of a genius. Forrealz.

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I'll be on some land I bought last year just outside of Waller. Using my 3-Gun Benelli M2 with a giant plug I made for it.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    TGT dove lease...hmmm. That's an idea.

Sent from the mind of a genius. Forrealz.

Ok, let's do it. Abilene area. Y'all set a date. Admission is free with a valid Texas hunting license with migratory bird stamp and a current NRA membership card.
    100 acres for free. Up to 500 can be had for money. 2 day hunt with bbq on the 1st night, at the farm. If we need a new thread, start one. I ain't gonna fight copy and paste on this tablet and try to keep a OP updated. Ask questions about anything landowner related and I'll answer. Lodging is on you. Primitive camp if you want.

Top Bottom