• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I saw a camo version of the DP-12 for sale on TGT and, since I wasn't real familiar with this item, I did a YouTube search for reviews. Ran across this crazy Russian in an entertaining video putting the unusual gun through its paces. This shotgun is kind of a fringe element thing but I can see its appeal for certain folks.

Lynx Defense

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    I saw a camo version of the DP-12 for sale on TGT and, since I wasn't real familiar with this item, I did a YouTube search for reviews. Ran across this crazy Russian in an entertaining video putting the unusual gun through its paces. This shotgun is kind of a fringe element thing but I can see its appeal for certain folks.

Is that the same dude with a fake Russian accent whose business partner got executed mafia style?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Wow, I thought he'd given it up after that

Anyhoo, I'm a fan of the *idea* of these meme shotguns, but I'd never buy one.
    Me too. The dp 12 has been riddled with problems. Keltek ksg? Not for that price. What's my go to pump action? My 590a1 I got for 300 bucks like new from the local Sherrifs turn ins.

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    I once made a deal with a gunstore to get a 590 for $90 + a trade.

When I went to pick it up, the owner tried to suddenly change the deal and said I owed him another $400.
    He wasn't happy with the deal his manager made with me, I guess.
    I produced the receipt and told him they'd already accepted my part of the trade.

He threw a fit, went into his office, then came back out, offering me a handshake.
    Like a dirtbag, he tried his best to crush my hand, but I was a strong 20 year old. LOL.

I still have the gun

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Wow, I thought he'd given it up after that.
    His friend with the gun store getting killed didn't stop him; it was probably unrelated to his videos. He was just a goofy gamer blogger that wanted to shoot guns. The ATF raided his house at one point looking for unlicensed explosives, but didn't find anything. Later he received some hash oil in the mail and they popped him for that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom