• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Still to this day no politician or media personal have called it what it really is. A biological attack on the world.

It is a biological weapon created in a secret lab in China, that “mysteriously” emerged.
    Just like the last virus that emerged from China, and became a pandemic.
    But none of our politicians have enough guts to come out and say that! It’s a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON!!
    It was meant for one thing only!! To kill people!!
    I don’t understand why we haven’t taken the Chinese Government to The Hague, and had charges drawn up!!
    What they cooked up is against the Geneva Convention and Biological Warfare International Law.
    The MSM needs to be dismantled, and a free press needs to be re-established.
    We need real investigative journalism on this one!

Hawk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I think the forced experimental vaccines on children (and adults) is egregious. The fact that dogs being used in a lab is the only thing that will get liberals outraged is extremely telling. Dont get me wrong, its fucked up and tons of animals have met a bitter end in a lab but really, not a peep about putting some lab created bullshit into small children or babies? I guess I shouldn't expect much from a bunch of baby murderers.

The fact that retards and women worship this cocksucker as some sort of idol tells me all I need to know
    Quoted for truth! Damn well said!!!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Why not cats or dogs? How is a sheep or a lamb different?
    Just curious to see the reason for that.
    My reasoning is cats and dogs have been turned into pets. It’s a social taboo. Same reason you don’t name farm animals. Unless you name a pig pork chop.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    We need to bring back the stocks!

Evil people like him should spend be placed in the stocks and the public should be encouraged to 'reeducate' them

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    I’m sure any of you can find articles about Fauci testing on puppies. Some on the left are turning on the king of science and rightfully so. My old man and sister never needed test subjects in order to develop treatments. Being the son of a scientist and seeing how labs operate I’m disgusted more than ever with Fauci.
    old news tbh

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Anyone see the movie, "Dallas Buyers Club"? It's about the early days of AIDS. The government and the pharmaceutical companies pushed a drug called AZT. People who took it all died. Meanwhile people who were actually dealing with the disease came up with a cocktail of drugs that worked, but the government blocked them from getting the drugs. They ended up bringing them in from Mexico.

Who was in charge of dealing with AIDS in those days? Fauci. No, I'm not making that up. Pictures from May 1980.

1635573477801.png

1635573124673.png

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    The government and the pharmaceutical companies pushed a drug called AZT. People who took it all died.

That's not what happened at all. One patient in the AZT trial died from AIDS compared to nearly all in the control group. They stopped the trial early because AZT showed to be quite effective. Testing on AZT in 1985 showed promise and it was approved in 1987. It is still used today in a combination with other drugs as an antiviral.

Randyjaco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2021
    Friendswood
    This is unbelievable (well, at least it should be) How do we let these people get into power?

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    The whole thing stinks. CDC and NIH are actual Gov. departments under HHS. CDC foundation is the 501 that allows 'funding' for NIH & CDC, through grant $ controls stuff. Kinda like the Fed.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I can’t express my thoughts on this here in a public forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    And the wife mentions after being with her parents all day, that her dad insists she gets the booster jab!

She drives 40 minutes to help them with their miserable lives, and they can’t even leave her anything for lunch! Good thing she bought her mom the wrong sized diapers and had to go to the store.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    When an 'adult daughter' is given bs directives from her Dad she has every right to give him the finger and laugh.

When mine turned 18 she never heard another peep from me on how to conduct her life.

We're still close. She's now 54 and gives me advice (not directives) which is usually well worth listening to.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And the wife mentions after being with her parents all day, that her dad insists she gets the booster jab!

She drives 40 minutes to help them with their miserable lives, and they can’t even leave her anything for lunch! Good thing she bought her mom the wrong sized diapers and had to go to the store.
    Tell dad all the workers in the lockdown of the nursing home are fully vaccinated and he can go tomorrow.

Rant ahead. Fair warning.

My mom is a psychotic nut job who has burned her bridges with everyone she has ever dealt with. None of her relatives will hardly talk to her. I'm her POA cause I'm the oldest and it's my responsibility but there is no way in hell I'd take care of her. Double that, there is no way in all of gods creation I would subject my family to having to deal with her in my home. She has some needs requiring some MH care and she sabotaged every living situation we put her in. Stop taking meds, took too much meds, made wild accusations against staff getting people fired or suspended. Finally I took her to the homeless shelter in down town Phoenix and showed her people living on bus benches and out of shopping carts and said this is your next stop mom. You cant live with me cause of how you act and the care you need, I wont put my wife thru that. She has been in the same facility since with relatively few problems. Call me a prick but while shes got mental issues and borderline competence she got the message. Would I have left her homeless? No I would have enforced guardian ship and had her put some place appropriate. Point is sometimes guilt makes us dive into untenable situations destined for failure.

Caring for aging parents has to be balanced with their needs and you're abilities and the strain they would put on your present immediate family. I would not subject my kids to caring for me, ever especially if I needed medical care for any mental or chronic issues. I want them to remember me reasonably healthy.

I call myself a crippled crotchety bastard half jokingly but half seriously cause I'm a real son of a bitch prick bastard when I'm sick and miserable. Not a good patient at all. Most of us are not pleasant at those times. When in the hospital I always apologize to all the staff when I first meet them for the bullshit I mighit subject them to. I dont want to ruin my kids life like that.

Sorry but dealing with families who took care of older members when they absolutely shouldnt and watching lives, marriages and finances ruined have brought me to this position. None of us think when I'm older I want to suck the life out of my kids by making them care for me. Our society has advanced to the point that those situations are not necessary anymore cause we have facilities to take that weight.

That's my opinion anyways. Sorry if it offends anyone.

Dont even get me started on what folks turn into when relatives die.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom