7B3F4DD2-DF86-4882-9C2C-5FB6509C79AE.gif
    Hurley's Gold

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I wonder what these purveyors of puritan thought police would think my favorite books, Uncle
    Remus.

They changed the name of Sambo's to Denny's back in what the 70s 0r 80s. This shit isn't new.

This is B'rer Fox signing off.

I found an old Sambos still in operation in santa barbara california. Ate there with my boss who told me the story of how they were shut down due to political correctness.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

NWFA

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 29, 2013
    I think about this topic a lot. It seems like we’ve given everyone a voice and means to share their thoughts. This forum is a great example of that. I know this is heretic but I will defend freedom of speech above all else. However, we are simultaneously giving more freedom to speak your mind and silenced those that don’t agree with us. By us, I mean society as a whole not this community. Everything is problematic to some extent nowadays and it’s okay if someone feels that way. The problem is the media and corporations are running with it to pander to the masses. This leads to crazy cancel culture. I used to ignore people I don’t agree with but I would never wish them into the corn field...

Top Bottom