• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwoOneOh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    San Antonio
    Just wanted to give some praise to Alex @ Dreadnaught Industries. What an awesome guy, he performed some work on my new Sig. Not only was the work professional done, but it was performed quickly and I had a blast chatting with the guy. For those of you that are unacquainted with Alex and are in need of a good gunsmith i highly recommend that you contact him.

To Majormadmax, thanks again for the recommendation.

Dreadnaught Industries
    Target Sports

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Just wanted to give some praise to Alex @ Dreadnaught Industries. What an awesome guy, he performed some work on my new Sig. Not only was the work professional done, but it was performed quickly and I had a blast chatting with the guy. For those of you that are unacquainted with Alex and are in need of a good gunsmith i highly recommend that you contact him.

To Majormadmax, thanks again for the recommendation.

Dreadnaught Industries

Same thing happened to me! Did some great work, quickly, even picked it up and delivered it when he came through town, and probably didn't charge enough. Wished we'd had more time to chat but he was headed out of town both times. Great to visit with.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Thanks! I guess (that) I need to slow down or raise prices. New motto: Fast, cheap, or good...pick any two :)

Alex

Top Bottom