• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dragwn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Plano
    (Mods, let me know if I forget something)

Howdy,
    Until late last year I was traveling internationally for work and had to look good and not relaxed. I need to clean out the closet and before anything goes to evilbay, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in anything. Most of the shirts are Brooks Brothers and are 17.5 - 18 34/35. All of the shirts are in excellent condition but should visit a dry cleaner just because they have been hanging in a closet.

Most of the slacks are 40 - 42 waist and 30/32 length and look great. A couple pair are new without tags. Same as the shirts that they should hit a dry cleaner or run through the laundry as they've been in a closet for months.

I was looking for $10 ea for the shirts and the same for the slacks. I will cover shipping if need be for more than 3 items in one shot.

I have the pics up in a facebook album right now but can pull them all down and copy them individually here.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4039058450533.2169045.1103920577&type=1
    Capitol Armory ad

Dragwn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Plano
    I'll go one better than pictures. Since you are here in Mesquite then I can just meet you and bring the shirts. Seeing is better than pictures. Does that work for you?

Top Bottom