• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Many PDs quit doing those on the base of the higher increased risk of causing an accident. a cruiser doing 70 clicks with no siren or cherries going is an accident waiting to happen on city streets

Damn 43.5 mph is really dangerous with no lights.

Just razzing. Klicks = km where I'm from.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Damn 43.5 mph is really dangerous with no lights.

Just razzing. Klicks = km where I'm from.

There was an incident in Las Vegas atm I was living there a few years ago that a cruiser was speeding too fast in a 40 mph zone with no cherries or siren on. A real nasty accident occured at an intersection where it claimed a life or two.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    They drove by my home, they threw rocks at my son's bedroom balcony, waiting about 15 minutes, then shot 2 shots with a double-barreled shot gun; put about 20 holes in my son's bedroom and the gym, where he works out at night; cops say its not attempted murder; trying to find the exact definition of attempted murder for the state of Texas. Thugs still running loose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's some bullshit. We lost my god mothers oldest son due to a similar situation. The kids were hanging out on the driveway in a decent neighborhood and a car pulls up and one of the boys in the car starts an argument with one of his friends about a girl. They leave and he and his friends go inside to watch TV. All chilling in the front bedroom watching TV being lazy bums the car comes back and puts bullet holes throughout the house hitting one boy in the leg and a fatal shot in my godmothers kid.

The law is retarded if it says shooting a gun towards a person is not attempted murder.

We got lucky that a house two blocks away had CCTV and caught the car, boys went to prison but we are without him.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Don't get worked up over initial charges. Charges get changed as the case goes forward, and more evidence is gained, ect. They have to do an investigation and gain probable cause to make an arrest. Just because people suspect who did it, they have to work the case and get proof to make an arrest. Aggravated assault could be appropriate for this incident.

§ 22.02. AGGRAVATED ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person commits assault as defined in § 22.01 and the person: (1) causes serious bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse; or (2) uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the commission of the assault. (b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree, except that the offense is a felony of the first degree if: (1) the actor uses a deadly weapon during the commission of the assault and causes serious bodily injury to a person whose relationship to or association with the defendant is described by Section 71.0021(b), 71.003, or 71.005, Family Code;

Last edited:

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Without a link to a news report I'm guessing TROLL...

> Implying that these things always get reported to the media

Depending on where and when it happened, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this didn't make the news (or was largely ignored).

It's friggin' depressing how, in some areas, reports of gang violence, assaults, rapes, etc etc are so damn common that they become a part of daily life and news. Hell, when I lived in Michigan, there was hardly a day gone by without some mention of gang crimes or some dumbass kid getting shot, and more often than not there are/were multiple reports in one day.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    A situation which was already covered and rationalized as OP being a lurker who was spurred into creating an account because of this incident.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I called TROLL only because the OP only has four post they are all in this thread.

That's a pretty wild story to make up and throw out into a gun forum. Maybe he was just trying to reach out to people who might know the ins and outs of the law and who might know something. Even if he's a troll, what's it hurting? Yes it's annoying but not all boys cry wolf all of the time.

Top Bottom