• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I know that I'm a n00b around here, and this is only my humble opinion.....

Why would we not do, what we are required? It would seem to me, that we should be professional and stand up folks while carrying (and at all times for that matter). How we conduct ourselves in public and with law enforcement reflects on all CHL's.....

and no, it doesn't change what Bithabus posted as being technically true......

Again, jmho....

Most are pretty sensible here, some like to rock the boat I guess. I keep my CHL and DL together.

I actually went for a walk last weekend and didn't grab my wallet, realized about half a mile from the house I had a gun with me and not my CHL or DL.

Went on with my walk cause I live in the country and I doubt anyone would even notice if I were to open carry down the road but make a habit of grabbing my wallet for walks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I know. Just clarifying for everyone. You don't mind that, do you?
    Of course not. Maybe I misread you since you quoted me in your post. I'm definitely not interested in having the "required" debate again, for the 4th time lol.

One of the reasons I have more than one carry permit is in case I lose my wallet. The backup stays at home and I could use it to legally carry until a replacement TX CHL arrives.

Top Bottom