Lynx Defense

Dueling Political Rallys in AZ Yesterday. Who Won????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Harris held a rally in Tucson (population 982,000) yesterday:
    sFGKB7yh.png

At the same time Trump was in Bullhead City (population 45,000)
    YQLGRmhh.jpg
    Military Camp

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So, on the news this am, they claim small rallies by Biden are intentional, in order to not spread CV.

Trump has large rallies, because he doesn't care.

I have actually heard that one before as their reason for the smaller crowds.

Frankly, I think it's just an excuse to cover up for the real lack of support for Biden/Harris.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Lack of support ?

Arizona has been republican since 1952 with the exception of Bill Clinton in 1996. Romney beat Obama by 9 points in 2012. So, I'm guessing the the polls giving Biden the lead are not in total agreement with your lack of support theories.

And as important at the presidential race is the race for the Senate. Trump basically blew off McSally at his rally, gave her 1 minute to address the biggest crowd she has had a chance to talk to in the entire race. Not very smart on Trump's part.

McConnel says holding the senate is 50-50. Even if Trump is elected and we lose the Senate. He will be impeached and convicted this time, and thrown out of office in the first 90 days of the new term.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Biden/Harris rallies' excuses don't pass the "C'mon, man!" common sense test. First they tried all the acting and camera tricks they could to show their rallies were popular and full of excitement. Then the unfortunate (for them) wide angle video from the runway was posted, and Biden was mocked for enthusiastically greeting and waving to an empty runway.

Uh oh. Cue the damage control AI bots to come up with a plausible explanation.

But that takes a while (Democrat bots run on Hunter's lost laptop), so meanwhile Biden and Harris are still flying and driving all over the USA to host rallies. Small rallies. 3 car long parades. Anything to make it not look like Trump has an edge. But, realizing they can't win that argument, someone has a BRILLIANT cover story! We'll just say it's because we care so much about everyone's safety, that we intentionally hold these tiny ass rallies! Totally not like irresponsible orange man bad "super spreader" events! But we're still getting out to try and sway votes, and we're actually coming to visit YOUR TOWN! Look, we'll post up in front of a landmark you may or may not recognize for 10 minutes, and then leave! We CARE!

Don't know, friends. Not buying it.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Reported as a PRIVATE thing. McAllen is on Univ. property, private. So just big doners?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I havnt seen any of the huge spontaneous or privately organized rallies, caravans, parades etc for biden. So I call bullsheit on the whole, Biden is just keeping it small narrative. Same as his commercials where he is supposed to be giving speeches to people. All staged bullsheit.

The florida dept of transportation said 30 thousand cars were involved in the Latinos for trump parades in that state. A 30 mile trump parade was held in AZ on I17 heading north in Phoenix recently. Another large Parade was held in the NW part of the Phoenix metro area last sunday. Biden has none of this.

Camle toe went to the largest liberal county and city in AZ and had a small crowd. Last week they were there and trump supporters a quarter mile away drowned them out. Private gatherings are traditionally done indoors and not staged as psuedo rallies.

If Trump wins the senate stays Republican. There arent very many ticket splitters out there anymore.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I havnt seen any of the huge spontaneous or privately organized rallies, caravans, parades etc for biden. So I call bullsheit on the whole, Biden is just keeping it small narrative. Same as his commercials where he is supposed to be giving speeches to people. All stages bullsheit.

The florida dept of transportation said 30 thousand cars were involved in the Latinos for trump parades in that state. A 30 mile trump parade was held in AZ on I17 heading north in Phoenix recently. Another large Parade was held in the NW part of the Phoenix metro area last sunday. Biden has none of this.

Camle toe went to the largest liberal county and city in AZ and had a small crowd. Lest week they were there and trump supporters a quarter mile away drowned them out.
    Yea it looks like Trump is ahead in the polls by 90% ! Wanna bet ?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yea it looks like Trump is ahead in the polls by 90% ! Wanna bet ?
    That's not what I said. I usually dont bet with fraking retarded trolls who are between bridges. They disappear if time to pay up comes around, like a certain banned Dr.

So which banned members troll account are you really?

I suggest you go auto fornicate.

Top Bottom