• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If you support Yeti after their actions you are a mealy-mouthed sheeple. You deserve to turn in your guns in trade for some 10% off yeti coupons. Even if you are like me and don't think much of the NRA and their Czar for life Peppy La Pue, they are our biggest mouth right now. So I'm a member anyway.
    Seeing a person with a yeti should in time be like a gun free zone. Criminals can shoot with confidence that their anti gun victims can't shoot back.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    151402c8db5c3120b58373603836b017.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    People act like Yeti invented insulated containers... I regularly use my dad's old Stanley thermos that is older than I am. That thing has literally been around he world a few times. Keeps my coffee hot all day.

Why piss off 5 million potential customers?
    Won't affect their customer base. Yetis are for yuppies and bro dozers that never leave the pavement.

I put a few ice cubes in my beer.
    GTFO

Reactions: MTA

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I love liberal double talk. Their ststement vstates yes we did what we did but we support shooting sports.
    I love liberal double talk. the statement boils down to yes we cut off the NRA and other related support. But although we don't support the NRA we still love our customers that are so stupid as to shoot guns. And we support shooting stuff just not with our money or discounts, because were liberal useful idiots and really believe the American public is too stupid understand what we did. You must buy or stuff or we will have you shot. But we love you.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Upon this new statement I have decided I will not to change my stance towards Yeti. They are still overpriced and have yet to buy nor do I wish to pay out good money on such products.

Yeti overpriced products now really don’t appeal to me at all.

Whereas over the weekend, they really, really didn’t appeal to me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom