• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Heart of Texas
    Stovall seems like a great Texan with a lot of potential in politics. IMO, he should try running for congress first. I just saw an independent conservative poll where Steve Stockman (also Tea Party) is beginning to make John Cornyn nervous, as he should be for betraying Texans. The more we are divided as a second amendment movement against Cornyn, the better his chances are of getting reelected. I want to see Cornyn lose his seat on March 4th rather than run the risk of another run-off like Cruz won over David Dewhurst. Cruz was not running against a sitting US Senator as Stockman and Stovall are. Stockman has only been in the race for 90 days yet he's already firmly in 2nd place and getting closer to Cornyn every day. Stockman has a proven voting record as a US Congressman and is much better known than Stovall. I believe that Cornyn is hopeful with 3 contenders. If we narrow that down to just 2, then he can be defeated in the primary without a need for a run-off. Not that I wouldn't vote for Stovall over Cornyn, I believe Stockman is much more likely to defeat Cornyn March 4th. I believe Stovall would be doing us a greater service by running for congress since he has no track record where Stockman is giving up his seat in congress to run for the senate.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    I believe the more that are in the primary there is less chance for Cornyn to get 50% of the vote.
    That is a good thing.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Stovall seems like a great Texan with a lot of potential in politics. IMO, he should try running for congress first. I just saw an independent conservative poll where Steve Stockman (also Tea Party) is beginning to make John Cornyn nervous, as he should be for betraying Texans. The more we are divided as a second amendment movement against Cornyn, the better his chances are of getting reelected. I want to see Cornyn lose his seat on March 4th rather than run the risk of another run-off like Cruz won over David Dewhurst. Cruz was not running against a sitting US Senator as Stockman and Stovall are. Stockman has only been in the race for 90 days yet he's already firmly in 2nd place and getting closer to Cornyn every day. Stockman has a proven voting record as a US Congressman and is much better known than Stovall. I believe that Cornyn is hopeful with 3 contenders. If we narrow that down to just 2, then he can be defeated in the primary without a need for a run-off. Not that I wouldn't vote for Stovall over Cornyn, I believe Stockman is much more likely to defeat Cornyn March 4th. I believe Stovall would be doing us a greater service by running for congress since he has no track record where Stockman is giving up his seat in congress to run for the senate.

He only gives it up if he wins the election.

Top Bottom