Early Christmas Present -Sheild-

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
Early Christmas Present -Shield-

Well I went into the local gun shop here in Orlando with my father a few weeks ago.I was finally able to find a S&W M&P Shield 9mm, and I have been wanting to compare it to the lc9 side by side because I really wanted a lc9.

Anywho there was no comparison IMO and I decided the Shield was what I wanted.
He surprised me by putting the gun on layaway on the spot for my 1 and only Christmas gift, and we picked it up today.Not the way we normally do Christmas but I can't complain.

I'm hopeing to hit the range with it tomorrow! Here are a few pics.

Last edited:

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
nice Daddy

everything (with the exception of actually shooting) to be said by "hands-on" gun comparisons

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
Straight out of the box to the range, I'm verry impressed with the Shield.No adjustment of the sites was needed. Its dead on, and I was shooting around 7 to 10 yards.Put a couple different brands through it 115Gr, and 147.

Within the first 50 rounds of 115Gr I had one stove pipe.Besides that the gun ran flawless through the next 200 Rnds.I enjoyed shooting it more then my SR9C.

SR9C 25Rnds at 7 yards.

First 8 shots out of the Shield.

Aiming at the 8.

Trying for a tighter group.

Some muzzle flash action.

Last edited:

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
Does it break down easy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Its the easiest pistol I have owned, with mag out rack the slide back. Turn the take down lever to the 6 o'clock position. Release the slide while pulling the trigger and its off. No stupid pins to pull and pry out I love it.

glad you like the gun, and cool muzzle flash shot.
Thanks, got lucky and paused the video and got the shot.
Not bad for a cell phone.

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
Here is a link to the video i just uploaded of me shooting a little shy of 7 yards, maybe 5?

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
Nice... I really like the Shield. It shoots and carries well. Hope you'll post follow up reports

Top Bottom