• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Wait, so Prince Ubunboobagoosha isn't sending my $12,000,000 from his dead grandfather??!???

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    I don't visit TGT to read SPAM! I visit to see what y'all are up to, to share information, and to have fun conversations with you all. I always wonder what you all are gonna say which will make me laugh. I'm sure you guys can turn this spam post into a bunch of LOL's by ripping on rainnes storm and making sure that they get the message we DON'T want SPAM here on TGT. Cbigclarke, Randomhero, and Brains...you guys are off to a good start, PLEASE, DO continue

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    I don't visit TGT to read SPAM! I visit to see what y'all are up to, to share information, and to have fun conversations with you all. I always wonder what you all are gonna say which will make me laugh. I'm sure you guys can turn this spam post into a bunch of LOL's by ripping on rainnes storm and making sure that they get the message we DON'T want SPAM here on TGT. Cbigclarke, Randomhero, and Brains...you guys are off to a good start, PLEASE, DO continue
    Hey, that sonofabitch rainnes storm is BANNED! How the hell did they manage to sneak in a post on TGT?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom