• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Anyone in east houston. Specifically near crosby that knows how to properly bed? Specifically savage and ruger? A buddy and i would like to bed our rifles but this is something new to me and the tutorials ive found arent too specific im a very visual person. At the very least a very detailed bedding video for both? Thanks.
    Lynx Defense

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I tried contacting by email but it no longer works. I will try again by phone. Was gonna use him as a last resort. Seems like everyone and their mom can bed it easily from online forums ive read but i still dont wanna mess it up. I was hoping to keep it down so basically cost of materials, case of beer and maybe some cash. Or if someone does it for us instead and i can get my buddy to agree on it let em tag out a deer out here.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Maybe we can get together and do it. Try snipershide

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't Brownell's have some on-line videos of how to bed a stock?

Ive looked at many of the tutorials and randomly pieced pictures of bedding jobs. None of them are the exact style i have so that worries me. However, i have been slowly putting together a bedding kit so im pretty sure within a few days im going to tackle it.

Also, i havent been able to view video tutorials due to bandwidth restraints. Which was another setback but good news is within a few days my bandwidth goes back to normal.

Also, i just finished doing my very first trigger job for my buddy. It was a ruger m77. While his rifle is extremely accurate, his trigger left a lot to be desired. Its about 10yrs old and originally had a very heavy trigger pull with a brick wall. It now has a nice light pull and smooth take up.

Top Bottom