• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Ok here's the deal... Austin team#1 is crippled due to members having other things come up.... Since I live in Bastrop County, I am putting together the East of Austin team. I would like to invite kerryp and hoji to shoot as they have expressed interest in other posts.... I still need at least one more team member. I would like 3 more to make a team of 6 so if there is a problem with one or more members shooting, we as a team will still be able to post our score. I have a range we can use to practice and shoot for score. I really don't want to lose to DFW by default because I can't field a team...so I need this team to step up and be counted!! MG
    Target Sports

markas70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Austin
    I work at the airport and get off at 1:30 everyday mon-fri. I live off north 35 and braker so it still isnt that far if traffic isnt to heavy. If its a weekend deal then I would need know so I can tell the GF in SA that I have something going on andwill be alittle late . :-). So,guess what im saying is,let me know what time frame your looking at because I wouldnt mind shooting with yall.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Hey USMC I take it no one shot July but DFW???
    So we won by default????
    Glad to see y'all getting a team up.
    Rally some more troops down there, we have two teams and need competition!!!

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    MAd Mo.... I never saw a date for the second match... was it posted?? And no, I havn't fired a second target for score, so if I missed it, you got it! To all the others, sorry I have not been on the forum this week... had to go to south Texas to work this week and no internet connection there. jay524... I thought you were on Big C's team?? Maybe someone else, so sure, come on! x12, if you don't mind the drive, you are welcome as well...markas, we will most likely shoot on the weekends... Maybe an hour or so, since the course of fire is only 20 rounds. Anyone who is interested, please P/M me so we can work it out. kerryp, let me know when you want to come out, just not this Sunday...( wifes' b-day..can't scerw that one up...) MG
    PS. just added a covered firing line at 25 yd! No more shooting in the sun!

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    SHADE???? Sweet. I won't be free til sometime next weekend. I am leaving Sunday for Rochester NY for a couple days of work,,,,well not really work, its a conference, so more of a sales pitch to listen to all day and free food and booze to drink at night...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom