• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Already 11 Churches have been destroyed by a arsonist over the past couple of weeks, the 10th and 11th ones are happening right now around I-20 and Hwy 110. Only lead is a white or light colored truck. ATF has ruled a lot of them arson. I don't know what this persons deal is but when him her or them are caught, i really hope that they are put away for a long time. It is going to be even worse when a Firefighter gets hurt trying to contain one of these fires. So watch out for suspicous vehicles around your local churches, to report anything you can call these numbers for the ET Task Force 903-939-6169 - 903-939-6172 or the ATF at 1-888-ATF-FIRE
    Lynx Defense

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The burned churches are all Baptist Churches, the arsonist evidently with a screw loose in his/he/their noggin has an imagined grudge. He/she/they will not like the food and lodgings nor many of their cellmates in the TDC when caught, and they will eventually be. Soon hopefully...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    I am a patrol supervisior for a privatesecurity company on longview an they really have us checking the churches all night long. any other lead on the culprets. about what time of the night are the fires happeneing

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Not a lot, and they happen mainly at night, i think one happened during a morning. The only lead that came from the last two was the light colored pickup I dont know how well of a lead that is though.

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    I was wondering why no fires in the Longview, White Oak, Gladewater areas; it's FunkyBassPlayer and his crew keeping us safe. Only partly joking; keep your eyes open guys seems the arsonists will likely more their areas of attack. Fires are not denomination specific and cover a wide area. As FBP has said security has been stepped up a notch in this area and pray it works.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Tyler, TX
    The burned churches are all Baptist Churches, the arsonist evidently with a screw loose in his/he/their noggin has an imagined grudge. He/she/they will not like the food and lodgings nor many of their cellmates in the TDC when caught, and they will eventually be. Soon hopefully...

Not all. The one off Broadway in Tyler was a Church of Christ Scientist. It a block away from me and I always pass it from going to Brookshires.

Top Bottom