• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Ex military will understand. Just got interested in punching holes in paper, again. I haven't shot much in the past 10-15 years and a lot has changed. Shot primarily pistol previously and now going to try the long range small group folks. A lot to learn but am having fun. Got grandkids interested in shooting so I gotta stay ahead of them, maybe. Old eyeballs aren't what they used to be. Currently reworking the armory for long guns.
    Capitol Armory ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now that I left the snowflake areas of the northwest behind I am enjoying shooting much more here in Texas too. Of course having a small area to shoot on the property helps. Welcome!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Now that I left the snowflake areas of the northwest behind I am enjoying shooting much more here in Texas too. Of course having a small area to shoot on the property helps. Welcome!

But he never invites people from the forum that live close by to his "small area to shoot" .

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    But he never invites people from the forum that live close by to his "small area to shoot" .
    I live on the property, it's not mine. When we get the actual range built on the property, I will ask about bringing friends over. Right now we just have mounds and the owners are picky about who shoots there.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I live on the property, it's not mine. When we get the actual range built on the property, I will ask about bringing friends over. Right now we just have mounds and the owners are picky about who shoots there.

Dude. Just bustin your chops.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Welcome to TGT from east Houston!

Check out Golden Triangle Gun Club near/in Beaumont. Except for this month, they always have friendly rifle competition matches!

Flash

Top Bottom