• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Good looking piece of property you got. Get a mulcher out there & cut a few trails & you'll be good to go. Nice touch with your video guy... he'll love getting to grow up there.
    ARJ Defense ad

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    He loves it out there. My daughter stayed in the truck most of the time because she said it was too hot. But she does like to ride the ATV. My son did ok as the camera man, I had to edit a few parts out because he got a little too chatty.

Great memories waiting to happen. My kids are grown now. But they still talk about these kinds of days.

Last edited:

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I bit the bullet and ordered a tractor. I went with a Bobcat CT4045. Should be here next week, implements will take a bit longer. I ordered the 6 foot rotary cutter and a box blade. I might spring for the third function so I can run a grapple bucket.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I bit the bullet and ordered a tractor. I went with a Bobcat CT4045. Should be here next week, implements will take a bit longer. I ordered the 6 foot rotary cutter and a box blade. I might spring for the third function so I can run a grapple bucket.

Sweet. I know a lot of folks doing the Kubota LX with cab and third function. Apparently if you finance through Kubota it includes a pretty damn impressive insurance policy. Like roll it over and lose it in the river and they just send you a new one.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Good looking tractor. Nice size too.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Sweet. I know a lot of folks doing the Kubota LX with cab and third function. Apparently if you finance through Kubota it includes a pretty damn impressive insurance policy. Like roll it over and lose it in the river and they just send you a new one.
    Kubota was very tempting. I went with the Bobcat simply due to the number of dealers and their history in the Skid Steer market. Right now they are rebadging Kioti tractors and building them to their spec. Supposedly they will start building them in the USA starting in 2023. We'll see. The price was right too. It wasn't cheap but none of these new tractors are.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Kubota was very tempting. I went with the Bobcat simply due to the number of dealers and their history in the Skid Steer market. Right now they are rebadging Kioti tractors and building them to their spec. Supposedly they will start building them in the USA starting in 2023. We'll see. The price was right too. It wasn't cheap but none of these new tractors are.

In that small tractor space local dealer network has a huge impact

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Even BadBoy has a compact tractor now, have to say it's been great so far.

20210717_143223.jpg

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Nice. I was too cheap to spring for the backhoe, but it would be awesome to have. Is Bad Boy the actual manufacturer?

Reportedly made by Kukje. They have made tractors for Deere, and engines for Yanmar and Cummins in the past.

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    No they do make some of their implements I understand but the tractor is from the same folks that make Kioti, RK, Branson, some John Deere, LS and others. I bought this one from Kevin at K&G in Paris.

It's very heavy built, the implements are beefier than many. Specs on power, lift and such are respectable, works harder than it's size would suggest. Same Yanmar engines, no electronics, A/C works great, no complaints yet.

So far I really like it, ordered a remote so I can use a grapple but FJB messed that all up, still waiting. Let's go Brandon!

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    No they do make some of their implements I understand but the tractor is from the same folks that make Kioti, RK, Branson, some John Deere, LS and others. I bought this one from Kevin at K&G in Paris.

It's very heavy built, the implements are beefier than many. Specs on power, lift and such are respectable, works harder than it's size would suggest. Same Yanmar engines, no electronics, A/C works great, no complaints yet.

So far I really like it, ordered a remote so I can use a grapple but FJB messed that all up, still waiting. Let's go Brandon!
    I don’t know enough about it to argue, but I’m pretty darn sure Kioti was never associated with Yanmar in any way. Kioti is wholly owned by Daedong, the largest Diesel engine manufacturer in the world.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin

CORRECTION: Kukje Machinery Co., LTD., Bad Boy Reach Agreement on Tractors
    February 24, 2020​

Editor's Note: The story posted on 2/24 was incorrect. Kukje Machinery Co., LTD. is the OEM supplier. We apologize for the error.
    Kukje Machinery Co., LTD., headquartered in Korea, recently signed a contract to supply tractors to Bad Boy Inc. of Batesville, Ark.
    Through the OEM contract, the company will supply tractors in the 22-35 horsepower range over the next 7 years.
    Farm Equipment is gathering additional details and will share updates.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I'm no expert, repeating something I was told that TYM once made some engines for Yanmar under contract and that TYM uses Yanmar in some of their tractors. I understand they own Kukje. Could be completely wrong though being second hand info.

Top Bottom