sweet pistol

5A348FAA-1C14-49C8-BFA8-C38855A859AB-4030-000003C461BF1F85_zps31682252.gif
    Capitol Armory ad

BWHITT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Houston
    Very nice gun. He does a excellent job of fitting and finishing, inside and out. He also does an aggressive de-horning that makes the gun look perfect on the outside. I have shot several Ed Browns and I really like his grip safety,they sit low in my hand. A lot lower than my Les Baer’s do.

I contemplated buying an Executive target for a while but decided on a full custom build instead. Alchemy customs has agreed to build my fist full custom 1911. The gun is based on a bare Caspian frame/slide, Ed Brown Grip safety, Ambi safety, 2 peace mainspring housing/wag well, extended mag release and small parts. Cylinder and slide trigger group, and of course a Kart barrel. The Extractor, ejector and barrel bushing are EGW. I have everything except the frame and slide,Caspian has had my order for 8 weeks already. Not 100% sure about the finishyet, either a full Black Bear Coating or possible a Hard Chromed lower and Bearcoat upper.

Had I not had the opportunity to have a trusted gun smith build my gun for me from scratch, I would have purchased an Ed Brown for sure.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom