• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    US
    I have been using olight for close to 10 years now and they make great products. When they have their seemingly too frequent sales you can score some good deals, I'm a big fan of the magnetic backs that double as wireless charging base while the lights still have a removable battery

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

pbratton

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Sugar Land, Tx
    I carry this little guy with me every day.
    IMG_2820.JPG

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I guarantee you if we ever have a war with China all 5hst cheap shit will blow up or shut down. Leaving cars refrigerator toasters computers all dead. They are probably slowly poisoning us all with cancer causing chemicals in the drugs and on the toys.

Hell even cheap dildos and pocket vagina will probably rot off body parts people dont want to lose.

Were gonna have to kill those commie bastards eventually.

I also guarantee you before the end of the month we will be droning russial vehicles in Ukraine or watching china get ready to take Taiwan.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I guarantee you if we ever have a war with China all 5hst cheap shit will blow up or shut down. Leaving cars refrigerator toasters computers all dead. They are probably slowly poisoning us all with cancer causing chemicals in the drugs and on the toys.

Hell even cheap dildos and pocket vagina will probably rot off body parts people dont want to lose.

Were gonna have to kill those commie bastards eventually.

I also guarantee you before the end of the month we will be droning russial vehicles in Ukraine or watching china get ready to take Taiwan.

I'll be shocked if China doesn't have tanks rolling through Taipei's streets by the end of this month. The distraction with Russia-Ukraine, coupled with the lack of strength in our "leaders" AND the chairman of the joint chief's openly admitting he would call Beijing before we take action will see to it that they will take Taiwan and we won't lift a finger.

You're no doubt right about all the Chinese shit breaking, exploding, or becoming some back door for them to gain access. Lots of Made in China found all over the country, including in secure facilities. I don't think you'd find a computer in inventory that doesn't have some Chinese component in it, and no doubt there are built in security bypasses. All the "smart" or internet-connected appliances, devices, computers... yeah that shit is probably all reporting everything you do, everything you type back to the motherland. I grudgingly put Chinesium on my carry pistol - if Trijicon or Aimpoint made a dot sight that plays well for me, I'd switch out in a heart beat.

As for the cheap pocket vagies - did ya hafta point out that some of us are now probably destined for dick cancer? :roflfunny:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'll be shocked if China doesn't have tanks rolling through Taipei's streets by the end of this month. The distraction with Russia-Ukraine, coupled with the lack of strength in our "leaders" AND the chairman of the joint chief's openly admitting he would call Beijing before we take action will see to it that they will take Taiwan and we won't lift a finger.

You're no doubt right about all the Chinese shit breaking, exploding, or becoming some back door for them to gain access. Lots of Made in China found all over the country, including in secure facilities. I don't think you'd find a computer in inventory that doesn't have some Chinese component in it, and no doubt there are built in security bypasses. All the "smart" or internet-connected appliances, devices, computers... yeah that shit is probably all reporting everything you do, everything you type back to the motherland. I grudgingly put Chinesium on my carry pistol - if Trijicon or Aimpoint made a dot sight that plays well for me, I'd switch out in a heart beat.

As for the cheap pocket vagies - did ya hafta point out that some of us are now probably destined for dick cancer? :roflfunny:
    Not me, I use the american made real thing.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I wanted to get started in pouring my own soft plastic fishing lures - I'm starting to think there might be another niche market, hand poured American made...love appliances...

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I wanted to get started in pouring my own soft plastic fishing lures - I'm starting to think there might be another niche market, hand poured American made...love appliances...

Forgot - they could come with built in American made flash lights - at least a Streamlight

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Ive carried this bad boy for about 4 years.

I'm sure olight and streamlight are fine, I don't like being gouged for a fricking flashlight. This lumintop cost 20 dollars and does the job as good or better.

still true.. I have 4 of them now.... can also use a 14500

Top Bottom