EDC items, how do you do you carry it all?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Car fob on one "ring" (a cable "ring"); house keys, customer office keys, flashlight (Fenix that uses a 123A battery ; brighter than the BIL's much bigger and much more expensive flashlight), tiny multi tool on another; wallet; pocket pistol; a pack with wipes, masks, and tools (so I tell customers, as I'm not wearing a mask) that really has a full size H&K USP, spare mags for it, and spare mags for the pocket pistol. There may be a mask in there somewhere.
    Ski mask?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I look at a flashlight as a great tool, but don’t generally carry one all the time; the flashlight function on my phone suffices for my basic need of a flashlight.

When I’m flying at night, I’m required to have a flashlight. I wear a headlamp in the plane, have a usb chargeable flashlight and a Gerber Recon flashlight in my flight bag. There is also a multi-tool in that bag.
    <>

I tried to avoid “night flying: except to stay ”night-current”. Forced landings in daylight are 90+% survivable; in the dark, it’s the opposite.

I once spoke w/ a guy who survived a sudden engine failure @ night over SE Colorado, barely scratched the wheel pants on the Cessna.

But, his story of what was going through his mind on his way down really impressed me.

Stay safe. . . . .

<>

Top Bottom