• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I’ve never really carried a knife in the daily, but I’m finding that I often need one.

Looking for a folding knife in the <$50 range. One that includes a belt carrier would be ideal.

You guys have any recos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Target Sports

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    My EDC is a Kershaw Ken Onion design 1550ST. I don’t think they make this particular model any longer but it’s the 2nd Kershaw I’ve owned (1st one was stolen) they make a great knife. My biggest issue is forgetting I’m carrying it where knives are not allowed. It’s always with me otherwise. I’ve had some close calls and even snuck it into a Ranger game once because I forgot it and I didn’t want to walk back to the car. Forgive me father for I have sinned......lol

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Carried expensive knives for a long time, lost or stolen I went through a bunch. Carried a CRKT Ignitor T for about 7 years now, brother carries an Ontario Rat II. Both roughly $40, hold up to harsh use and keep an edge.

I don't pay extra for 'brands' or impress friends in an EDC anymore. I have much more expensive knives but learned they're for BBQs and such.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I hate carrying alot of shit. Definitely not a nutnfancy type gearqueer so I highly recommend you spend $16 outside of your budget and get a spyderco dragonfly 2 ($66 on amazon). I carry my delica which is very similar inside the change pocket in my jeans. It weighs next to nothing, is thin and was extremely sharp out of the box

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    What the hell is a "nutnfancy type gearqueer"?

nutnfancy is a retard tool over on the YouTube that "reviews" all sorts of guns/knives/etc.
    He is a notorious long winded blowhard shill who takes 45mins to tell you how to open a folding knife.
    He sucks.

A gearqueer is a doof who buys the latest greatest "gear" thinking it'll turn him into a Tier 1 Ninja Operator.

SlimJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    US
    Ah man, there are just way too many to recommend
    I have a Biker Auto now that is awesome. Civivi is making awesome stuff. Kershaw, CRKT, has nice stuff. China made stuff is GTG too. I have a few Bestech with D2 steel at that price point.

Get what feels good in the hand with blade geometry that meets most common usage. O never carry on a belt pouch. It is always clipped

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Carried a Buck 110 until it got stolen. Got, and carried another until I used up the blade. Had a Boker Kalashnikov until I gave it to a friend that just fell in love with it. I've been carrying a Kershaw Link (link below) for the last few years without issue. Pretty good, general use, type knife. I use the serrations more often than the flat, so the flat holds an edge for me pretty well. I think I picked it up for about $25-30.00.

https://kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/link-serrated

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Kershaw-Link-Assisted-Opening--34426

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    What the hell is a "nutnfancy type gearqueer"?
    nutnfancy is a retard tool over on the YouTube that "reviews" all sorts of guns/knives/etc.
    He is a notorious long winded blowhard shill who takes 45mins to tell you how to open a folding knife.
    He sucks.

A gearqueer is a doof who buys the latest greatest "gear" thinking it'll turn him into a Tier 1 Ninja Operator.
    Dude wears a fanny pack with like 10 knives and 7 multitools. He is a gear queer

Top Bottom