• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    How does the eFile work? Do you just fill out the form online and upload a copy of your trust? And do I need to scan my 26 page long trust into a pdf and upload that with each form that I submit? And if so is there a size limit that I will have to compress it to?
    Gun Zone Deals

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    sounds right on how to do it.

there is a 3mb limit on a upload and you can upload up to 10 items per forum so you can attach up to 300 mb. I suggest scaning it as a pdf under 3 megs :)

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    and you can only do 1 item per form even though it lets you add more it will just get the whole thing denied So ya 1 item per forum and 1 copy of the trust for each forum

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Only the government would take a system down during the day for routine maintenance. Received this at 11:03 AM CST today.

image002.gif

eForms Outage
    Due to daily maintenance, the e-Forms system is temporarily unavailable.
    We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.
    ASSISTANCE:
    Please direct questions to the OST Customer Support Help Desk at 1-877-875-3723 or Helpdesk-OSTCS@atf.gov.

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    The system is down every day for one hour (unless they are having other issues then it will be down for longer). If you know that the maintenance period is there, just log in before or after. :-)

But yes, I agree... from an IT operations perspective, it is ludicrous!

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    When you want to add an item, do you have to resend the whole trust paperwork or just an addendum

posted from my couch!

You should only be sending the trust. If you're using schedules, look at getting that changed. There's no reason to send the ATF an itemized list of everything the trust owns if you don't have to.

I do this with an assignment from, which isn't a schedule or an addendum. Still gets notarized, still valid.

Not a lawyer. Do what yours says to do. :)

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    You can efile form 1's your self as long as you have a trust. Form 4's have to be done with a dealer.

Top Bottom