• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Has anyone participated in auctions on eGunner? Tell me about your experience. MY understanding of the procedure
    is: If my bid is below the reserve,and I don't re-bid,I don't win,even if I am the only bidder. Is this correct?
    Capitol Armory ad

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Has anyone participated in auctions on eGunner? Tell me about your experience. MY understanding of the procedure
    is: If my bid is below the reserve,and I don't re-bid,I don't win,even if I am the only bidder. Is this correct?

You are correct. This is the same in any auction with a reserve, not just e-gunner. Can't help you out with a + or - on e-gunner, as I have not used them.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I guess its another attempt from Buds Gunshop to rip people off like there other buy bids penny auction site they had a while ago. Where you paid XX.xx for 100 bids then the auction went up 1 penny per bid. They would score huge amounts for a gun that sold for under retail lol.

Riteii

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    Hill Country
    eGunner is the new auction site for Bud's Gun Shop. They outsourced hosting of the site to PropertyRoom.com which has been around for a long time. Property Room sells law enforcement evidence auctions.

I find the site cumbersome and not easy to view. Usually one picture of the firearm with a brief manufacture's description and an assessment of the entire firearm. i.e. 70%-80%.

Most of the guns are lower, cheap guns with the occasional nicer gun with lots of wear. You might find a bargain on a gem there, but you won't know it until you win the bid, pay for the gun and get it into your hands.

I'll pass.

TexasDude

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2016
    I have participated in many eGunner auctions. There is no reserve on any of their penny auctions. I have won very expensive guns and other items for almost nothing.

To the person who said it's another way for Buds to rip you off. You are an idiot. It's too bad they don't sue you. In addition to the auctions, I've bought things from Buds and they are always helpful and honest.

I've never trusted a penny auction site before this one but I highly recommend it. Watch how things go before you just bid. Each of the bidders has their own strategies and it helps to understand them.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    it may save you money if you are the winner. But if you add up all the profits made by the site from selling the pennies they make WAY more on the gun sale than if it was sold straight from Buds

I have participated in many eGunner auctions. There is no reserve on any of their penny auctions. I have won very expensive guns and other items for almost nothing.

To the person who said it's another way for Buds to rip you off. You are an idiot. It's too bad they don't sue you. In addition to the auctions, I've bought things from Buds and they are always helpful and honest.

I've never trusted a penny auction site before this one but I highly recommend it. Watch how things go before you just bid. Each of the bidders has their own strategies and it helps to understand them.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Forum rules prohibit personal attacks. And LMAO at being sued by buds.

Penny auctions sites are crap, IMO. No matter what they are selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reoprod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2018
    Whitakers NC
    You are correct. This is the same in any auction with a reserve, not just e-gunner. Can't help you out with a + or - on e-gunner, as I have not used them.
    I tried using e-gunner penny action however, each time the clock went under 10 seconds it was reset to 14 seconds. Seems like a scam to me.

Top Bottom