• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Eight Members of Congress Arrested During D.C. Immigration Rally | Video | TheBlaze.com

I see they don't have the time to deal with the government shutdown but they do have time to dick around with immigration reform protests?

The D.C. cop handcuffing that libiturd fuckstick, Rangel, is nearly grinning, though......

BWFJ3GvIYAAPrsY.jpg

Too bad they didn't treat them like real perps.....you know, throw their asses face down on the ground before cuffing them?
    Capitol Armory ad

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    I don't know how this could be any more F'ed up.... Vets are not allowed to visit the War Memorial but illegal immigrants are allowed to protest at the National Mall???? There are so many things on so many levels wrong with this, government hypocrisy at it's finest.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    They had to be TOLD to arrest them. DC cops won't arrest Con-gress critters. It's a long misinterpretation of Article 1, Section 6, Clause 1 of the Constitution.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Do you ever think they'd stick up for Americans with the same zeal they stick up for illegals? Naw, who am I kidding!

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Would have paid big money to see "Stop Resisting!" bbbzzzzzzttt Smack! Thump!

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I don't know how this could be any more F'ed up.... Vets are not allowed to visit the War Memorial but illegal immigrants are allowed to protest at the National Mall???? There are so many things on so many levels wrong with this, government hypocrisy at it's finest.

Yes, and who get's the Press? Who is out there fighting for the vote (albeit grandstanding)? The Dems......

The GOP is always left looking like they don't care, and are inept, impotent fools....

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    Would have paid big money to see "Stop Resisting!" bbbzzzzzzttt Smack! Thump!

This reminds me of a CSAT Handgun class I took about two years ago. One of the instructors was a DPS officer I believe. He was doing a shooting demonstration. He fired 2 or 3 shots into the target, screamed "STOP RESISTING!", then proceeded to unload his weapon into the target. Might be one of those had to be there moments, but the whole class was cracking up.

Top Bottom