• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Before heads explode, yes this is a photoshop.
    Is this a photoshop?
    FB_IMG_1618000818831.jpg

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I thought we already had something like this that TX was not going to abide by anything the Feds do to limit the 2nd Amendment. I wish Abbott could just issue an Executive Order to accomplish this in Texas or call the state house and senate back in until they pass this legislation to make us a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State.
    We don't have it yet, but it could happen.

Yesterday, the Senate State Affairs Committee voted to move forward SB 513 by Hall, one of the strongest Second Amendment Sanctuary bills. Thank you to Sen. Hall for authoring the bill, and thank you to Chair Hughes for bringing it up for a hearing and an immediate vote.

This bill ensures that Texas personnel and resources won’t help enforce future Federal gun laws and regulations that aren’t in Texas law, and it adds a criminal penalty for individuals who violate it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Of course I am not laughing at you. I am laughing at the statement.

Is that the best you can come up with? Schoolyard name calling and insults?

If I was nobody you would not be quoting and responding to me so often.

I see I am still living inside your head rent free. Still have not gotten over that smackdown last year huh? Yeah it was rough.
    What smack down? From you?
    If so, you need practice. The only thing I remember is how much of a fool you made of yourself. You argued against, took a couple days, and then came back and pretended to be for it all along. And then claimed " you're being mean and name calling".
    Just like now.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I found this one particularly funny. While you are playing with your 3D plastic toys and making youtube videos, I was working at Raytheon printing all kinds of kinetic weapons, that killed real bad guys. Always good to seeOgrish post pix of the result, while folks with their $200 toy printers asked what is that?
    I don't have a printer. Not even a laser printer. I have seen a dot matrix printer work though. Don't have a PHD, but I do have a shovel or two.
    Sarcasm alert; Just a lowly ignert peasant that could never hope to reach your level without guidance from your greatness.
    Even if it is only in your own mind.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What smack down? From you?
    If so, you need practice. The only thing I remember is how much of a fool you made of yourself. You argued against, took a couple days, and then came back and pretended to be for it all along. And then claimed " you're being mean and name calling".
    Just like now.

I knew you would be back, I aint never getting out of your head. Like a puppy you always come back to your master.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I don't have a printer. Not even a laser printer. I have seen a dot matrix printer work though. Don't have a PHD, but I do have a shovel or two.
    Sarcasm alert; Just a lowly ignert peasant that could never hope to reach your level without guidance from your greatness.
    Even if it is only in your own mind.

Yeah, Living Rent Free!

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    unfortunately most of what is currently illegal at the fed level is still illegal at the state level. What is needed is a repeal of prohibited weapons.
    Yes, this right here.

Abbott (& other GOP squishes) will make a big splash of supporting "sanctuary state legislation", which he may or may not even get, but he'll never push to repeal the sections of the Texas code that, for example, requires NFA items to have the stamp. We don't even have constitutional carry for crying out loud.

You want to REALLY be a sanctuary state? Make it legal for Texas companies to manufacture suppressors available for sale to Texas residents and dare the Feds to regulate it.

I often hesitate to criticize Abbott because the alternative would likely be far worse but he's got a real bad habit of picking only the low hanging fruit and acting like he's blazing some new trail.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Yes, this right here.

Abbott (& other GOP squishes) will make a big splash of supporting "sanctuary state legislation", which he may or may not even get, but he'll never push to repeal the sections of the Texas code that, for example, requires NFA items to have the stamp. We don't even have constitutional carry for crying out loud.

You want to REALLY be a sanctuary state? Make it legal for Texas companies to manufacture suppressors available for sale to Texas residents and dare the Feds to regulate it.

I often hesitate to criticize Abbott because the alternative would likely be far worse but he's got a real bad habit of picking only the low hanging fruit and acting like he's blazing some new trail.
    The way I read it, the sanctuary bill would only apply to new federal laws enacted after 1 January, 2021.

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I knew you would be back, I aint never getting out of your head. Like a puppy you always come back to your master.
    Annnnd there is the proof of what a lowly dirtbag troll you really are. You kept spouting that crap last time too.
    Does it make you feel smarter and more powerful to think so? Your life really that pathetic?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Annnnd there is the proof of what a lowly dirtbag troll you really are. You kept spouting that crap last time too.
    Does it make you feel smarter and more powerful to think so? Your life really that pathetic?

and he’s back again! I bet you spent all night thinking about me and what clever stuff you were going to write.

Top Bottom