• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    JColumbus is still around. I'm a little surprised he hasn't responded on this thread yet.

You El Paso guys just need to go shoot together, spend some time with each other.

That's the only way you are going to keep the El Paso section going and growing.

silverbullet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    El Paso
    I'll try to get going.. I like to shoot pistol, rifle. Shoot mainly at MWR/Ft. Bliss. I reload and cast bullets. Always looking for someone to shoot with. My neighbor and I go to Ft Bliss on weekends and wuld like to meet up with other TGT shooters.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Some day soon I will get back to Fort Bliss (the place of my birth) and check out the Sportsman's Lodge a.k.a. shooting range.

I am planning a trip from Live Oak to Bliss, then to Kirtland, onward to Raton, and back to home base.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    US eastern Texas guys should journey out to El Paso. I'd love to be shown around the area and shoot out there.
    Always wanted to visit but never made it.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    US eastern Texas guys should journey out to El Paso. I'd love to be shown around the area and shoot out there.
    Always wanted to visit but never made it.

Long ass drive. Even from Abilene. If ya go, holler.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    HEYYYYY. Sorry, just got my phone back in working order.

El Paso's always been pretty quiet on this forum, I thought. I'm up to shoot some folks meat. I mean meet some folks to shoot. I don't do mag dumps though, so I may be a tad boring. Sorry, I've always been a square kinda guy.

Anyhow, probably going to have to sell off some, or all of my guns, so I'd love to go shoot em up and make new acquaintances.

Seeing everybody else meet to shoot makes me feel like I'm in the Andromeda galaxy.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    My dad lives in El Paso and he told me that most shooters travel to NM to go hunting and shooting. Is this true? I always wanted to visit my father but this is kind of disturbing

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    My dad lives in El Paso and he told me that most shooters travel to NM to go hunting and shooting. Is this true? I always wanted to visit my father but this is kind of disturbing

Yes, and no.

Aside from indoor ranges, people in the NE tend to go to NM, about 5 minutes out. East siders go to red sands, traveling toward SA, and west side residents go to NM, minutes away. So it's all mainly a matter of most convenient place to go. I can drive for about two minutes and be in NM, so I go there. If it wasn't so close, we'd be shooting outside of city limits, still in Texas.

I don't know much about hunting reasons, but aside from pigeons and wabbit, I can see why nobody hunts in El Paso.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    That is what I heard about NM. My dad does his hunting in NM as he said he refuses to pay the ridiculous lease fees on the texas side going towards SA.

Top Bottom