Electoral college predictions

Antares

Dec 29, 2015
Seabrook, TX
Trump with 321 electoral votes he will win a couple surprise states.

Dougw1515

Well-Known
Jul 14, 2020
USA
I would donate all'a my Christmas gifts for whatever life I have left if Trump carried California! Wouldn't that be something???? Sorry... I don't have enough to share so you can't have any of what I'm taking! :flag:

bbbass

Baffler of the Brilliant
Sep 2, 2020
NE OR
Magic 8-ball says:

Trump with 347

And the crowd goes WILD!!! Portland burns to the ground, all traffic is halted in Seattle, Somalians in Minneapolis get the Technicals on the road, Widmer gets kidnapped and ransomed, Cuomo has a brain aneurism (sp), Biden refuses to concede and declares himself the winner (appoints Hillary as Secretary of Defense) and rounds up all the renegade Generals to storm the White House.

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Magic 8-ball says:

Trump with 347

And the crowd goes WILD!!! Portland burns to the ground, all traffic is halted in Seattle, Somalians in Minneapolis get the Technicals on the road, Widmer gets kidnapped and ransomed, Cuomo has a brain aneurism (sp), Biden refuses to concede and declares himself Harris the winner (appoints Hillary as Secretary of Defense) and rounds up all the renegade Generals to storm the White House.
FIFY

ShotgunAg

LTC Instructor & FFL
Aug 1, 2020
Frisco
I am praying that this election is a landslide for Trump. I think that the suburban housewives are going to vote more for Trump than the experts think and I think that the Black and Brown vote is going to be more for Trump than anyone is predicting.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member