Electoral college predictions

Antares

Dec 29, 2015
Seabrook, TX
Fox news tonight on just before six that stated Trump has 17 factors against him and no one ever since we became a nation ever won the election with more than 15 so Trump is definitely going to lose the election guaranteed and he was never wrong. Well I guess there is a first time for everything and Trump will win again and screw up his thinking.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Fox news tonight on just before six that stated Trump has 17 factors against him and no one ever since we became a nation ever won the election with more than 15 so Trump is definitely going to lose the election guaranteed and he was never wrong. Well I guess there is a first time for everything and Trump will win again and screw up his thinking.
The vast majority of polls predicted Hillary for the win.

Boy, was she pissed!

gambler

Jul 31, 2020
Texas
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!

Yea but if Trump had used a little duct tape to muffle some of his noise, he would have had a better chance to win this election.

MacZC7

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jul 11, 2020
Texas
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!

Yea but if Trump had used a little duct tape to muffle some of his noise, he would have had a better chance to win this election.
Trafalgar

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads