• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Treat him like a politician, although he's not. Look at what he does and ignore what he says.
    Yes, I completely understand your point. But many people don't and have blown him off because he constantly runs his mouth and it's always all about what a great job he is doing, except when he is obviously lying.

If Biden wins the election it will only be because of Trump's mouth ! Unfortunately it will probably ruin this country entirely.
    Texas SOT

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    What about them? Tucker is about the only good thing they have left. Why do you want Biden to win so badly?

Boy ain't that the truth!!! I've sent them a number of messages decrying the direction Fox is moving - all to no avail of course!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    What about them? Tucker is about the only good thing they have left. Why do you want Biden to win so badly?
    I'm just talking about the FOX polls.

I stood in line for 4 hours to vote for Trump a week ago. Just discussing the data.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I like the Fox odds better than the Vegas odds Trump is at +165... That sucks... Biden is at -185... that too sucks!

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    I have seen some pretty wild prediction maps on Twitter lately. One showed Trump winning NY and CA. Red just about everywhere but IL and NE states....
    ...to God's ears...
    So are you saying Hillary is going to vote for Trump! lol!

Hillary Clinton says she is an Electoral College elector in New York

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Boy ain't that the truth!!! I've sent them a number of messages decrying the direction Fox is moving - all to no avail of course!
    I like Tucker because he does go after some of the more significant and interesting stuff. Now that Shep Smith is gone, I can go back to watching the news.

I like the five but I'm really pretty sick of Juan Williams. I like that Greg busts his chops pretty hard quite a bit. Jesse just plays around with him like some silly putty.

I'm pretty well as sick of listening to Hannity as I am of listening to Trump. He has not had an original thought in about 2 years and is just a parrot of Trump.

I always like to hear Britt Hume's opinion on things, he is usually pretty down to earth and has a good read on situations and realistic expectations.

For some really good laughs I sometimes switch over and watch MSNBC or CNN, but I can only take them in short bursts. Where did they both get those crews of douche bags that they put in in prime time TV ?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I like Tucker because he does go after some of the more significant and interesting stuff. Now that Shep Smith is gone, I can go back to watching the news.

I like the five but I'm really pretty sick of Juan Williams. I like that Greg busts his chops pretty hard quite a bit. Jesse just plays around with him like some silly putty.

I'm pretty well as sick of listening to Hannity as I am of listening to Trump. He has not had an original thought in about 2 years and is just a parrot of Trump.

I always like to hear Britt Hume's opinion on things, he is usually pretty down to earth and has a good read on situations and realistic expectations.

For some really good laughs I sometimes switch over and watch MSNBC or CNN, but I can only take them in short bursts. Where did they both get those crews of douche bags that they put in in prime time TV ?
    Man I guess you’re alright after all...

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    People gripe about Fox, but they are trying to present both sides as a news source should.
    Yeah well..... The problem with that is the biased, unfair, lying, dog faced, pony soldiers they bring on the provide the "balanced view" is puredee bullshit! IF they were being objective - maybe.

Top Bottom