• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    It's like the Glock, I said I'd never own a plastic gun. Now I say I'll never own an electric car. At my age I probably won't own one, plus I couldn't afford one anyway.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Heh. Some of these rigs I look at and think "It'd be fun to have it for a day." We live up on a hill with a steep gravel drive. I don't think that this is my next ranch car.

In other news, the wife and I saw a brand new Mustang Mach-E in a parking lot in Boerne the other day. We were on foot, so I walked around it to check it out. I was a bit disappointed at how much they had deviated from the classic Mustang lines (giving me PTSD flashbacks to what they did to the model in the 80's).

But again, "maybe for a day?"

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    In other news, the wife and I saw a brand new Mustang Mach-E in a parking lot in Boerne the other day. We were on foot, so I walked around it to check it out. I was a bit disappointed at how much they had deviated from the classic Mustang lines (giving me PTSD flashbacks to what they did to the model in the 80's).

The Mach-E is straight up ugly. It's not even a car, it's a crossover.

But despite the few dinosaurs still roaming the Earth, electric cars are here to stay and will one day overtake the combustion engine (but never diesels! ;)).

In fact, this e-Cobra shows it will smoke its predecessors in a heartbeat. I've seen 911 conversions which were stunningly amazing. They're all torque and simply rockets!

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you move it!"

Learn to embrace and appreciate the technology.

It won't be long until the LIMFAC of such cars will be the driver!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The Mach-E is straight up ugly. It's not even a car, it's a crossover.

But despite the few dinosaurs still roaming the Earth, electric cars are here to stay and will one day overtake the combustion engine (but never diesels! ;)).

In fact, this e-Cobra shows it will smoke its predecessors in a heartbeat. I've seen 911 conversions which were stunningly amazing. They're all torque and simply rockets!

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you move it!"

Learn to embrace and appreciate the technology.

It won't be long until the LIMFAC of such cars will be the driver!
    I bet that if the trip is long enough even a Yugo would get there before most electric cars.
    Tortoise and hare race.

Top Bottom