TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

Lol. That's funny.

But then again, Miley herself publicly recognized that Hannah and Miley were two distinctly different people (Dissociative Identity Disorder much?).
    http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/07/miley-cyrus-hannah-montana-dead-video-murdered-snl/

"Most folks say it was the government shutdown. Others blame Obamacare. But I remember the exact day America ended: it was the 2013 Video Music Awards," - Kenan Thompson

Hannah Montana > Miley Cyrus
    Early Lindsay Lohan > Lindsay Lohan
    Early Brittany Spears > Brittany Spears
    Paris Hilton today > younger Paris Hilton
    Amanda Please! > Amanda Bynes

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Wait I never realized Paris was ever anything but a Stupid Spoiled Whore (to quote South Park).

Not disagreeing with you (or South Park). Just saying once she grew up, toned down the partying and started taking her life seriously she's shown herself to be a pretty shrewd business woman and very generous philanthropist in her own right.

She did the opposite from what the others I listed did. She started rough then cleaned up. The others started clean then whored/cracked up.

For the LOL's
    hu3egema.jpg

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Not disagreeing with you (or South Park). Just saying once she grew up, toned down the partying and started taking her life seriously she's shown herself to be a pretty shrewd business woman and very generous philanthropist in her own right.

She did the opposite from what the others I listed did. She started rough then cleaned up. The others started clean then whored/cracked up.

For the LOL's
    hu3egema.jpg

Well I'll be, didn't know she straightened out, guess Daddy had a talk with her about her attitude and that once hes gone she would squander all their money until she dies destitute and ruining the family name. Glad to hear she's gotten some of the marbles out of her head and regrew brain cells in their place.

Top Bottom