• ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Where is the Indignation ?

A United States Soldier killed by an islamo slimeball, on the streets of the US. had it been the other way around the NAACP, Black Moslems, and the
    New Black Panthers would be screaming their heads off until some liberal scum sucking Judge crucified the Soldier.

Where the hell are you, the VFW, the American Legion, Veteran's Associations ? Cat got your tongue? One GI not worth the effort?

That murdering slime is making hay with the liberal media, says he shouldn't have been charged, American Soldiers had it coming to them.

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I am sitting here listening to the soldiers dad on WBAP. I think the should bring back public hanging in some instances, and this is one of them. ( For the American press.)

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    This is one of those times I have read a post when it 1st hit the board and was so pissed I would not respond.:mad:
    This guy and anyone like him needs to be tried, sentenced and executed post hast and done publicly.
    It is time to send the message we will not tolerate this type of terrorism on our soil.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Personally I see this as a hate/race crime with religion used as a cover,could be wrong of course be either way the mainstream media will avoid the truth.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Tie his ass to a swamp stump close to the river and let nature take it's course. I think Louisiana would be a good place. Or bring him down to town square and hang him in front of the public with video cameras rolling and send the idea that this is America and this shit will not be tolerated. That target practice idea ain't to bad either. :patriot:

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Personally I see this as a hate/race crime with religion used as a cover,could be wrong of course be either way the mainstream media will avoid the truth.
    You are right if a white guy would have done this there would be a public out cry on every news station in the USA. But I'm sure this is "a good kid" and the family will probably sue the Army for causing their son to be arrested. Shit like this makes me sick. I think it's time to bring back public hangings, I'll make the Texas banner " We don't care if you are black, white, green, orange, or rainbow colored. If you Murder a Texan, we will hang your sorry ass" has a nice ring to it.

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    when my dad lived in turkey, his dad was ex-nsa he later found out, he saw a women and a man get stoned. they had been caught having relations they shouldnt have had. they made everyone come to the middle of town and had the husband of the women throw the first stone. That would be brutal.

Top Bottom