• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Central TX
    great to have a site for Texans. Thanks to the forum, administrators and moderators. everyone have a great Christmas.

TexasDawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    LaPorte
    I joined this year. I like that there is a forum about Texas and activities that include guns. I like the forum the way it is, but can only see it getting better with more members joining with new ideas.
    Happy New years and a Merry Christmas

spoonfishn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    edcouch,tx
    hi guys i'm from the rio grande valley edcouch area ,just joined your forum club here ,which is a very nice one by the way thanks for the board very helpful nice guys with lotts of info and advice ,hope to post ads here later on let me first get to be known thanks guys best wishes to you and yours luis gonzalez south tx

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Great job and a great year, Hope to get a CC meet this next year and maybe even travel to a northern meet. Maybe we can shoot for havin an annual meet for everyone to try and make it to.

Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    This forum, hands down, is the best gun forum on the internet, especially for TEXANS! I used to post some in other gun forums but very seldom do I post anywhere but here now. Good job!!

Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    Connradd...Nice bike..!!!
    Although i have very little time to spend on any forums I have enjoyed this one and the people that are on it. I am also a member of USCCA and that is where I found out about this site. The meets have been fun, but I never know who I speaking with face to face... I know thats my fault and that means just get to more meets!! Can't wait!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and see you soon!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom