Join TexasGunTalk

EngageTexas.org

Discussion in 'Other Firearm Organizations' started by studenygreg, Mar 11, 2020.

1. studenygreg

studenygreg Active Member

Oct 7, 2015
    I went to renew my registration for my car this morning. There were a couple of guys wearing engage texas shirts. They were asking questions about being pro-2A, voter registrations,etc. Very nice gentlemen. I have never heard of this organization. I read up on them. Saw an article about dems not liking them because they post up outside the tax offices and help conservatives register to vote. That's all I needed to know.

https://engagetexas.org/

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Axxe55, TX OMFS and jordanmills like this.
  2. Chirpy

Chirpy Well-Known TGT Supporter

Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    They've been outside the Georgetown tax office religiously for over a year...rain or shine.

studenygreg likes this.
  3. Bozz10mm

Bozz10mm TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    They were set up outside the DPS in Georgetown when I renewed my driver's license. Spoke with them a few minutes. Nice guys.

Axxe55 and studenygreg like this.
  4. studenygreg

studenygreg Active Member

Oct 7, 2015
    I always see dems working to register voters and even bus them to vote. It was nice to see something similar for our team. I'm going to read up on them some more and maybe see how I can help. I think it's more useful than walking around Olmos park open carrying, not that I would do that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TX OMFS and Axxe55 like this.