• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HIGH_PLAINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Killeen
    There's a whole lot of people out there who aren't going to know what's on the way until they wake up one day and realize they have nothing.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    <sarcasm>
    And since the gov has declared broadband as a "human right" Obummer should take some money from his "stash" to pay for all our internet access too.
    </sarcasm>

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Isn't it hilarious what people honestly consider a "right" anymore? Health care being the foremost in my mind right now. I had a friend trying to get into dental school and they asked him the loaded question of "is health care a right, or priviledge?" He answered "right" knowing full well if he said "priviledge" it could eliminate his chances of getting into the program.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Sadly it would have to be talked about on American Idiot or Dancing with the Losers for the majority of the "not tuned in" Americans.

+1 It seems to be almost a big joke to most people. Like I've said before, I won't shed a tear when Americans lose their life savings the latter part of this decade and I have retained the majority of my finances.

Top Bottom