Patriot Mobile

Enter the rabbit hole (sandy hook hoax theory)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    a little bit OT here, but i picked up this book the other day. i made a thread about it. keep in mind, it was published in 2008
    I3JZp.gif

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...cond-hand-bookstore-today-picked-up-book.html
    i havent gotten around to reading it yet, as i have a queue of ebooks waiting to be read and physical copies arent as convenient to read.
    Guns International

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    a little bit OT here, but i picked up this book the other day. i made a thread about it. keep in mind, it was published in 2008
    I3JZp.gif

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...cond-hand-bookstore-today-picked-up-book.html

As far as Sandy Hook, this is about the ONLY theory that I can go with right now. I think this may be what happened in Oklahoma as well as that Theater. The tell-tell sign for that theater was how he just went to his car after and sat there waiting for the cops like nothing happened. As far as McVeigh goes, the signs were afterwards in how his trial went.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    ... Them not showing bin ladens body all sorts of shit.

One thing i think is strange is it normally takes between 7 and 25 years to declassify any details about operations of that nature yet they have released so much info and have made movies and books about it already. And there were rumors several years ago that Osama was already dead and the lack of videos from him helped to back those claims, so who knows.

Top Bottom