• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JesseCJC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    First and most importantly the 516 is made by eotech while the 4x with FTS mount is a clone. I just want that to be clear that the optic itself is real while the magnifier and mount are not. The glass is crystal clear and it does not enlarge the reticule like other clone magnifiers do. The magnifier is all steel construction as well. I very happy with the set up however I wish to move up to a Valdada since I have some astigmatism symptoms and want an etched reticule to alleviate this. I am asking for 450 shipped for the setup priority and insured. I wish I had a better cam to capture how clear the glass is but I have a POS so if you want better pictures, you will have to wait until the weekend when I can get my woman to bring hers over. On to the pics

2en1dex.jpg

2moxzs8.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

redintex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    split?

If you decide to split them up, as there has definitely been interest in the holo sight, I am very interested in the FTS clone magnifier/mount.

Thanks,
    redintex

bmc350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    Let me know if the sale does not work out and I will purchase the combo for 420 ftf...

Thanks, bmc350atmsn.com

Top Bottom