EOTech Outstanding Customer Service

Davetex

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 27, 2010
Pflugerville
The reticle was fading on my EOTech a few weeks ago. So I gave them a call and was given an RMA # and told to return it (Way out of Warranty) and they would fix it at no charge. I sent it off on Dec 4, and it just showed up via UPS tonight. They sent new batteries, an extra clamping screw with an allen wrench, a new manual and it all came in a custom shipping box.

The sight works great and they did it with a 2 week turn around for FREE!!!

EOTech is fantastic in my book.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
I mounted a brand new, out of the Box 512 on my carbine. Bore sighted. All good.

Went to the range and after the first round, the sight blanked out. No reticle.

Called EOTech. Took a while to talk to a tech rep. Told me to put some new "Batteries" in the unit.

Said they sent out some sights with "iffy" batteries.

New Dura-Cell batteries fixed the problem.

He offered to compensate my troubles with a "free" sight cover. Never got it.

For what it is worth.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
Reading Comprehension my friends:

The Eotech was shipped with fresh batteries and passed Q.C.

Me: " Bore sighted. All good. Went to the range and after the first round, the sight blanked out. No reticle". The batteries supplied with the sight failed upon recoil as stated by the tech rep. It was a known problem. "Said they sent out some sights with "iffy" batteries".

Southtexaspilot: "He probably figured the guy who didn't think to check the batteries would know what to do with a scope cover".

Did you not read the post? The batteries were certified good by EOTECH ... sight was bore sighted ... cannot do that with dead batteries.

Majormadmax: "For the win!"

Max: You chase Schadenfreude at every opportunity, and still have a hard-on for the Sheriff. Let it go.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Makes me want to call them about the 10 year old Eoatech I got that's been a little dim lately. Batteries make no difference, just can't see the reticle on a sunny day.

Davetex

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 27, 2010
Pflugerville
Younggun, you should contact them, they'll fix you up. Repairs | L-3 EOTech - Holographic Weapons Systems

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member