• 84373e8bb93362f32633af35777f514c.jpg
      84373e8bb93362f32633af35777f514c.jpg
      50.5 KB · Views: 238

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    You can get an AMG GLS 63 for around $1500/mo. That'll haul more ass and be more impressive than a Chevy.

Probably not enough 3rd row leg room and then throw in a maintenance package and it will run the same as the Nav. Calling a leasing agency today. We probably won't do something till end of the year anyway.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I paid $23000 for my Tundra new, crew cab, v8. with extras.

$75 to almost $100, 000 for a new vehicle?

Not unless it's something exotic and I don't want or need exotic.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    pronstar,

No, I'm skeered to...figure if I play it right, I won't ever need another vehicle cuz the dead don't need to drive.......

Here’s to many, many more years of life and good health for you

Based on buyer demographics, Lincolns and Cadillacs have been the last cars folks buy before they die...so the key to a long life is to never buy a Lincoln or Caddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Pronstar,

Thanks and thanks for the tip on longevity.....I'm laughing like hell.......no Lincolns or Caddies for me....I'll just keep driving my ghost Tundra!

BTW, it's a 2010 with 20,000 miles on it.

No, I don't get around much anymore.....nor do I want to.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Well to be fair on prices paid for vehicles, i bought a 2016 Volvo S60 Inscription (lots of rear seat leg room and China drivers use them as exec. Cars) in 2018 with 21K miles on it for 21,500 and it is a very nice ride. I had a Golf before that but wanted something nice in case I had to make an emergency pickup and did not have the SUV with me though I drive it home 98% of the time.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    When and if there is a financial crash/reset, I will wave at you from my '85 Suburban or '04 F-150. If things are REALLY tough, I will be the guy passing you on the Kawasaki dirt bike. ;-]

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Probably not enough 3rd row leg room and then throw in a maintenance package and it will run the same as the Nav. Calling a leasing agency today. We probably won't do something till end of the year anyway.
    I looked into the Benz too, you’re right not enough room. Now my situation is behind the third row for kids’ stuff. The third row doesn’t appear nearly as roomy as the longer wheelbase Navs or Expeditions.

I still vote for the Navigator long wheelbase. The top of the line trim level is nice.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    I looked into the Benz too, you’re right not enough room. Now my situation is behind the third row for kids’ stuff. The third row doesn’t appear nearly as roomy as the longer wheelbase Navs or Expeditions.

I still vote for the Navigator long wheelbase. The top of the line trim level is nice.

We are looking at the "Reserve" model though if we found one on the lot with massage seats, well I would be pushing hard for that one. The Assistant looked at the brochures yesterday and liked my color choices but we will see what boss chooses. Yeah, you do lose that room in the cargo area, but most of my folks know how to travel and go with a carry on. For the times the wives fly in or I gotta slub some golf clubs, I can put the seat down and rarely have more than 2 passengers at that point. I've done it for 3 years but if I could lose some length, I would feel better (that is not what she said).

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom