• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Black_Rufus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    You seemed to not only take Jared's reply in stride but embrace it too, why have you waited a year to vent in someone else's thread?
    Come on man. How many times do in have to apologize. Yeah I took it in stride. I was brand f'ing new. I get it; you have made your point. I guess it took me a year to for my opinion which I regret stating in such an attacking manner. Sorry.

Everyone else in that thread has pretty much accepted that I was wrong in my post and have moved on. Some are even really encouraging me not to give up on the community and come shoot with them. I'm sorry. Im really sorry. I did not mean to ofend you although I can easily see how I did. I apologized to all TGT members.

If you want to help me just please help me remove my account. I wont say anything to bother anyone on here ever again.

I am sorry, sir. I don't know what else to say. My life kinda took a dump on me. Don't know why I brought my mess here. I'm really sorry man. I haven't been my normal self. I really sincerely apologize.

Please find it in yourself to forgive me.

If you know how please help me remove my account. That would be appreciated very much. Although you may have blocked me already... I don't know.

Not sure if you're religious but just keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

I am very very sorry. I can't say it enough. The guys on the other thread are sick of me saying sorry. Just forgive me. Ignore me. Chalk me up as an ignorant fool. I don't blame you.

I am sorry.

Black_Rufus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Your reply HERE is 2hrs after my post.

I've no idea what you are going through but it must be bad. I hope it all ends well.
    Why are you sending my insulting PM's. Why are you making light of my struggles? Why? Seriously why? I made a post, I regretted it. I backed up most of what I said and many if not most or even all people on the thread totally understood where my rant was coming from. Then you send me a PM saying I'm not sober. After what my family has been though because of and alcohol you comment doesn't sit well with me. I will meet you at an event. I am determined to do so now. I will not come for violence but only to have a clear debate about why yo would say something so person to someone. Alcoholism is a disease. For you make fun of it is disgusting. I pray no one in your family deals with anything like the struggles I have endured. You need to think.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Each PM Black_Rufus has sent, and lack of a reply on my part, can be confirmed by TGT site Administrators and/or Moderators.

Glockster69 said:
    Black_Rufus said:
    Sorry. I understand your point. Please just forgive me and accept that I was wrong.
    I know I was wrong. Sorry. God bless.
    I don't believe you're sober .. not for a minute.

And that's from someone who's waited days to imbibe.

WTF is wrong with you!!?? You completely hijacked a thread from a new shooter who was begging for help from the experienced.

Very self-centered IMO.

You should log out <--- Black_Rufus Private Message title (typical)
    Black_Rufus said:
    You should log out and drink yourself into a morgue.
    Come on glockster 69
    Black_Rufus said:
    Sounds like the name a junior high kid would use. **** you. You want to attack me personally you must do it in person. Don't in person. When where? Do it in person you pussy.

Report me. Get my account closed
    Black_Rufus said:
    That would be a favor. Or man up and talk to me nose to nose. I want to hear it from you bitchy little mouth. **** you. Go drink you Bullshitter. Want my address? Will you come? Where are you. I will meet you half way. You are the straw that broken this camels back. You fucking idiot. Come on, Texas man. Man up. What are you doing... Reporting me to a moderator? **** you. You pussy. Go on and attack me over these pm's? You are nothing but a little pussy. You are scared. Come to me. Come to me. I got a bottle of whiskey with your name on it.

Imbibe
    Black_Rufus said:
    Good word for a **** like you.

Re: Re: The fool I be...
    Black_Rufus said:
    The fool you be. **** you.

Your reply HERE is 2hrs after my post.

I've no idea what you are going through but it must be bad. I hope it all ends well.

Why are you sending my insulting PM's. Why are you making light of my struggles? Why? Seriously why? I made a post, I regretted it. I backed up most of what I said and many if not most or even all people on the thread totally understood where my rant was coming from. Then you send me a PM saying I'm not sober. After what my family has been though because of and alcohol you comment doesn't sit well with me. I will meet you at an event. I am determined to do so now. I will not come for violence but only to have a clear debate about why yo would say something so person to someone. Alcoholism is a disease. For you make fun of it is disgusting. I pray no one in your family deals with anything like the struggles I have endured. You need to think.

Help me help you
    Black_Rufus said:
    Report me or something to the mods. I can't figure out how to close this account to avoid you. The others all came around. And you still have to poke away. Report me as abusive or something. I just want to close this account so I don't get the harsh comments from you. Help, Mr 69.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    More, unread before posting, PMs from Black_Rufus

Other Internet media

Black_Rufus said:
    Hey man, I see your other photos and videos you have on the net and I like them. Some really beautiful women and nice video from your shoots. You look like a nice guy. I was a videographer and editor at NBC Universal before I lost my job. One thing I have always wanted to do is get slo-mo shots and POV shots with my GoPro.

You need to understand that not every person is perfect. I'm a father. A husband. Lately I have been a failure at both. I'm in a bad bad place. I know you would rather avoid any communication with me which by now I certainly understand. Well believe it or not, I'm a decent person. I let you get to me pretty good. My account will be closed tomorrow and that's that. It's unfortunate that after I went on my rant people listened and responded. The PM's were very encouraging. Some people told me I must be an asshole yet said it in a constructive way. If every gun community looked at me like that it would worry me. But it's only this particular one. And everything seemed kind of mended and encouraging toward the end of the thread and then you came in the picture. Then I let you get to me. Despite the ruthlessness of your PM and posts I can't let them get to me. That's part of it,.. Right. I think you know what I'm talking about as a recovering or struggling alcoholic. So I messed up and you know, I feel your post could have been a little toned down. Hey, good luck. Keep up with the photos and see how creative they will let you get at the ranges with the cameras. That's why I can't wait to get out there with the gopro. You can safely mount it on anything. You are probably very familiar. I wish the best for you. Who knows what the next days and weeks hold for me. I bet they will make this little experience feel like a vacation. After all in have to wake-up and face the mirror and my family and feel the reality set in. It's tough. It's tough not to take a drink. It's tough. You won't hear from me again. I would apologize but I tried that with you and it fell on deaf ears. I just hope your future brings you happiness and health. If you read this far I appreciate it.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Holy WTF, Batman!

Man, I gotta keep up with the forum more - especially the stuff that happens with Glockster :) ... the drama is riveting!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I can't tell who sent what or why. Not sure how to feel about any of this.

Disappointing.

Top Bottom