even the skinny ones can't run?

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Sep 19, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Wow...

3. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    OMG!!
    I don't believe this!
    We will no longer issue bullets because they cost to much!

4. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I bet she's related to half the criminals in that town lmao... Her insurance premium will never go down, if they chase or not, and it will definately go through the roof if someone can ever prove that a person an officer watched run away harmed another citizen

I can definately understand having a cut-off or pursuits in certain circumstances, but to outright say don't chase is telling the criminals all you have to do is run and hope it's a city officer not county or state

5. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    fine... shoot 'em

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

1400' per second is hard to outrun :lolz:

7. Man With A Gun...

Man With A Gun... Member

May 22, 2009
    Lakeway, Tx
    I e-mailed my thoughts to the mayor of wellford, Sc

to:
    mayor@cityofwellford.com

I'm so thankful that I don't live in your town. You have to be the dumbest mayor that town has ever seen. You have just painted a target on the entire town. I hope you get sued for negligence, when your police officers that have taken an oath to uphold the constitution fail to protect and serve their community and violent crimes go up. Good luck at re-election time! Dumbass.

Zack Brown

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
    -Thomas Jefferson

8. Byaah_19

Byaah_19 Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    WTF That has got to be the most ignorant person I've ever seen. And to think that the people of wellford elected her. The town gets what it deserves for electing her.

9. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    wow affirmative action at its finest, she reminds me of whitney houston during her "CRACK IS WACK" days.

10. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    What's the point of having a police force then? Just disband it.

Nope. Police have no duty to protect. A cop can walk right by a woman being raped, acknowledge her presence and keep walking even as she begs for help and the cop and department have exactly zero liability. There are court cases that have proved this (including cases in the Supreme Court)... court cases that aren't very far off from that scenario.

Why own guns? Because it isn't a cop's job or duty to protect you, no matter what they claim about "protect and serve".