• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • denit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2020
    USA
    5 draw average, no warmup, hands at sides start, 5 yds, 10" circle target, 1.1 seconds is excellent, from under a T shirt. Once warmed-up, sub 1.0 second average. if you can average under .90 second, you're one of half a dozen on the face of the earth. This includes your reaction time to the beep of the electronic timer. A typical cops time will be twice as slow. all attempts to count, shoot until you hit it. One try that takes 3 shots and 1.7 seconds really hurts your average. In a fight, it will get you killed.

denit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2020
    USA
    it's easy, cheap and safe to get that fast today, because there's airsoft guns and timers for same. They do not mix, except for the double Ace variant, worn on your wrist. The airsoft timer is so sensitive that if you want it to hear the shots, it sometimes shuts off at the sound of your hand hitting the gun. If you fire a centerfire round near such a sensitive microphone, it ruins the timer.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    8E6456B0-6788-4C45-96D2-BBD127947166.gif

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I gave up on the cheap timers. I KNOW they're not calibrated correctly because I KNOW I'm under one second. I'm still building an atomic clock in my garage though. Still waiting on the rubidium oscillator.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I gave up on the cheap timers. I KNOW they're not calibrated correctly because I KNOW I'm under one second. I'm still building an atomic clock in my garage though. Still waiting on the rubidium oscillator.
    I believe this. I've seen where he works. It's an evil lair I think.

I kept waiting to see his boss walk in petting a cat with the same enthusiasm that Biden has touching children.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    5 draw average, no warmup, hands at sides start, 5 yds, 10" circle target, 1.1 seconds is excellent, from under a T shirt. Once warmed-up, sub 1.0 second average. if you can average under .90 second, you're one of half a dozen on the face of the earth. This includes your reaction time to the beep of the electronic timer. A typical cops time will be twice as slow. all attempts to count, shoot until you hit it. One try that takes 3 shots and 1.7 seconds really hurts your average. In a fight, it will get you killed.
    In my head I had Morgan Freeman’s voice narrating this.

denit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2020
    USA
    notice how the bsers NEVER want to talk about timers? there's a reason for that. They dont compete, either, and there's a reason for that, too. :-)

Top Bottom