• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I just heard an ad for the movie "Chappaquiddick" and at the end they gave warnings for violence, nudity, etc, etc and "historic smoking". Because of course you can't walk down the street and see anyone smoking now days.
    Texas SOT

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I read a scientific study once that calculated Ted Kennedy's automobile was traveling at 787 miles per hour when it went off the bridge at Chappaquiddick.

It was determined that it would of taken that much impact force for Ms. Kopechne's panties to fly into the glove box where they were found.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I just heard an ad for the movie "Chappaquiddick" and at the end they gave warnings for violence, nudity, etc, etc and "historic smoking". Because of course you can't walk down the street and see anyone smoking now days.
    On my vest I have a warning that I smoke, the language isn't appropriate for this site.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Is Michael(Michelle) Obama's shlong going to be in the movie? Talk about a crossover. Kennedy grabbing the stick shift. Panties this, ding-a-ling that.

Hollywood is really dropping the ball(sack) on this one. This is why we can't have movies.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    A friend who was in the Navy had a port call in the Philippines. Picked up a beautiful girl but couldn't get anywhere. She rode out to the end of the pier with him in a cab. Figured he wasn't getting any so thought he would at least get a feel. Said he found something bigger than his. Threw it off the pier and didn't care if it could swim.. 60's era.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Even' if they don't like it! I smoke cigars occasionally!
    In Oregon the law is 25 feet from a door for smoking. I was about 50 feet away from the door and a lady went out of her way to tell me how much she didn't like it. That promted to get a patch for my motorcycle vest that read "Yes, I smoke, f*k'n deal with it!"

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    In Oregon the law is 25 feet from a door for smoking. I was about 50 feet away from the door and a lady went out of her way to tell me how much she didn't like it. That promted to get a patch for my motorcycle vest that read "Yes, I smoke, f*k'n deal with it!"
    These people are offended by everything..it is amazing they can walk and breath at the same time

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Last night I saw on the broadcast news (CBS), where they were reporting Hollywood’s cinema revenues were down 64% (due to lagging attendance) but this had been offset to a large extent by increased ticket prices.

I’m thinking Hollywood still hasn’t put two and two together in figuring out the general population doesn’t give a rats a$$ about what their “stars” political views are. And they don’t get that every time a ‘Hollywood star’ opens their mouth about a “real world” topic (like gun control), they effectively alienate a good percentage of potential ticket buyers. Hollywood is slow to learn this lesson.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Last night I saw on the broadcast news (CBS), where they were reporting Hollywood’s cinema revenues were down 64% (due to lagging attendance) but this had been offset to a large extent by increased ticket prices.

I’m thinking Hollywood still hasn’t put two and two together in figuring out the general population doesn’t give a rats a$$ about what their “stars” political views are. And they don’t get that every time a ‘Hollywood star’ opens their mouth about a “real world” topic (like gun control), they effectively alienate a good percentage of potential ticket buyers. Hollywood is slow to learn this lesson.
    I haven't gone to a movie theater since 1995. F'em! I have my own set up at home and do DVDs, mostly from Netflix but some I own. Even when I buy a DVD it is less than going out to a theater. More comfortable also. Plus no jerks talking on their cell phones near by.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I haven't gone to a movie theater since 1995. F'em! I have my own set up at home and do DVDs, mostly from Netflix but some I own. Even when I buy a DVD it is less than going out to a theater. More comfortable also. Plus no jerks talking on their cell phones near by.

This....

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I don't remember last time I went to a theater, but it was sometime before 2003. "The Deep Blue" or something. Intelligent sharks. Stupid movie.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I don't remember last time I went to a theater, but it was sometime before 2003. "The Deep Blue" or something. Intelligent sharks. Stupid movie.
    We seldom go anymore and usually wait for the DVD but some movies are better viewed on the big screen. It enhances the experience.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    We hadn’t been to a theater in years.

But recently have seen a few movies at LOOK cinema.

Electrically reclining leather loungers and bar service makes it a bit more palatable.

Nothing like sliding into a warm chair, tho...yikes.

These theaters appear to only hold maybe 100 people due to the design.

A far cry from the packed theaters I recall from my childhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom