• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Honestly cannot remember the last time I went to a movie theater. Must have been in the late 80's. I don't smoke cigarettes but I do smoke cigars. If someone doesn't like it ............. they can phoking leave the area. :green: And as an old fart, I don't give a flying shit what they like or say.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    These people are offended by everything..it is amazing they can walk and breath at the same time
    Oregon is mentally draining. If it's not leftist wanting to reinvent the wheel with communism, it's methed out losers looking to break into your stuff. Oregon has a huge drug problem. I have said many times the state needs to legalize crackhead and drug dealer hunting tags.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    Oregon is mentally draining. If it's not leftist wanting to reinvent the wheel with communism, it's methed out losers looking to break into your stuff. Oregon has a huge drug problem. I have said many times the state needs to legalize crackhead and drug dealer hunting tags.

Chicago is the same way. That is why I am trying to move out of IL and down to Texas ASAP. I have had my fill of stupidity.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Chicago is the same way. That is why I am trying to move out of IL and down to Texas ASAP. I have had my fill of stupidity.
    From the news I heard and read, not all of Illinois is happy with Chicago and some counties are now declaring themselves 2nd Amendment sanctuary counties.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    From the news I heard and read, not all of Illinois is happy with Chicago and some counties are now declaring themselves 2nd Amendment sanctuary counties.
    That's true! I believe it was Effingham, IL did that. On the other hand you have Deerfield that just turned people into felons. If you look at a voting map of IL every county outside of Cook is red. The problem is Chicago/Cook County has the largest population in the state so they get the most State Representative, which make the state laws. Cook County is the reason IL is always a Blue state in federal elections as well. It was just a fluke Rauner was elected and come November IL will became Detroit when these people elect another Crook to be Governor

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It's unfortunate that one city can screw up a whole state. My deceased fiance was from Benton, Ill and in 2003 we visited her family there. I found the area around there very nice and the people very friendly. The few times I have gone to Chicago, I always remember how nice it was to leave.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    It's unfortunate that one city can screw up a whole state. My deceased fiance was from Benton, Ill and in 2003 we visited her family there. I found the area around there very nice and the people very friendly. The few times I have gone to Chicago, I always remember how nice it was to leave.
    Truly sorry for your loss. It is sad how one city screws up a sate. IL is similar to the rest of the Country. Cook County screwed up IL, while CA, IL and NY screw the country. Anything South of I-80 is nice. Last year I was thinking of moving to the Bloomington-Normal area just to start my journey south, but now I just need out. The only thing I would miss in Chicago (besides family) would be Lou Malnatis deep dish, but now I can order it online and they will deliver to TX....just takes a few days.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Truly sorry for your loss. It is sad how one city screws up a sate. IL is similar to the rest of the Country. Cook County screwed up IL, while CA, IL and NY screw the country. Anything South of I-80 is nice. Last year I was thinking of moving to the Bloomington-Normal area just to start my journey south, but now I just need out. The only thing I would miss in Chicago (besides family) would be Lou Malnatis deep dish, but now I can order it online and they will deliver to TX....just takes a few days.
    I wish you well in your endeavor to get to Texas, it was a good feeling to me when I arrived here.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Mwrookie, what part of Texas are you thinking about? I'm in the middle of moving myself.

I'm excited for you. I feel Texas is gonna be one of the last states to hold onto it's guns as the rest of the country goes mad.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    Mwrookie, what part of Texas are you thinking about? I'm in the middle of moving myself.

I'm excited for you. I feel Texas is gonna be one of the last states to hold onto it's guns as the rest of the country goes mad.

I have been applying in SA however I have been looking into Odessa, Midland, Lubbock as well as a few others

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I have been applying in SA however I have been looking into Odessa, Midland, Lubbock as well as a few others
    MWR, I don’t begrudge you anything, and I mean only the best when I say this, but have you lost your mind? This area really sucks.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    In Oregon the law is 25 feet from a door for smoking. I was about 50 feet away from the door and a lady went out of her way to tell me how much she didn't like it. That promted to get a patch for my motorcycle vest that read "Yes, I smoke, f*k'n deal with it!"
    While I don't smoke (but did, Camel non filters) I don't want anyone getting in my face telling what I can and cannot do. I have several patches that make statements...

Attachments

• Harley (8).jpg
      Harley (8).jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 345

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    MWR, I don’t begrudge you anything, and I mean only the best when I say this, but have you lost your mind? This area really sucks.

Because I have spent so long in IL I think I may have lost my mind. Truth is I am not familiar with many areas in Texas. Guess I need to do a little more research. Are you referring to Odessa itself or every city I mentioned? Do you have any recommendations? I appreciate your help!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Because I have spent so long in IL I think I may have lost my mind. Truth is I am not familiar with many areas in Texas. Guess I need to do a little more research. Are you referring to Odessa itself or every city I mentioned? Do you have any recommendations? I appreciate your help!
    Although I can vouch for TxStetson on how it sucks here, I can also say that at this time, that if you can't find work in this area, you aren't looking very hard. It's always unsure how long a boom will last, but I don't see it ending soon around here.

Top Bottom