• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    You made an A+ on that, paranoia concerning LEOs and being a smart mouthed rear end gots a person nowhere he/she might wish to be. Respect and civility on the other hand can reap benefits.

Bill Cosby has stated the way for the ghetto-ites to grab their bootstraps and pull themselves up from the crime, filth, ignorance and paranoia. Obviously Proffessor Gates never got the message, a lot don't.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I saw him in an interview and if he didn't come off with attitude right out of the gate as the poor oppressed black guy getting jacked up by the power monger racist white Cop, then I'm Elvis Presley......thank ya very much...

What do these guys expect? And he's a Professor and Obama jumped right up in his defense. Now he admits that after talking to everyone (what the hell is the POTUS doing getting involved in a thing like this I'll never figure out) that the Professor over-reacted, after-all, the Cop was responding to a B&E call if I understand it.

Ya think?? Anyone wonder why racism "seems" to be such an issue and from what perspective it's an "issue".

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I was in Fayetville N.C. while in the Army and a buddy and I arrived at his apartment and realized he didn't have his key. He broke in the same way the good professor did, yes my buddy was a nimrod. Of course his neighbor, a black man, called the police. A state trooper showed up pretty quickly, the trooper was black. We said yes sir and no sir complied with ID request, thanked both parties and went about our business. End of story.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Although not mentioned in this post or the article, I hope the "learning moment" DOHbama is talking about is that people stop feeling guilty about being white, rich, or happy. This playing of the Race Card by Gates and DOHbama is despicable at best.

Top Bottom