• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Colt Commander .45

Sig_Fiend, I might want to speak with you in a little detail about what you're thinking of doing. PM if you will what you have in mind please.
    Texas SOT

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I would use my EDC P2000, but if there are some consistancies you're looking for, could go G19, P228 or P226. And I guess you are thinking this for Austin area folks, so if that's the case I understand.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Sorry guys, give me a little more time. I've been working long hours lately. Finally have a day off tomorrow. I need to go through some material, fine tune the lesson plan, talk to Mark about if and when we may be able to use his private range, and see about getting a date setup. Right now I'm looking at the first training meet probably being 1-2 months from now. The first one is basically going to be a Basic Pistol 1 type of course.

Since the first training meet will be so far away, if anyone is interested we could always have another dinner meet sometime soon if anyone so desires. I have a couple good places in Manchaca (south Austin) which should work out well. Let me know and I can schedule another dinner meet soon.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    USMCpi, I think M. Sage is taking this thing over so you might want to pm him. I have like no time off lately so I can't really commit to anything unfortunately.

Top Bottom