• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I have an idea in mind for something I'd like to do for everyone in this group in the not too distant future (read as = if you participate in this survey you will get free stuff!). If you'd please, all of you that plan on participating in this group, would you please post up with the handgun (make and specific model) you plan on using for any pistol training we will be doing in the future. I'd appreciate it. If you don't have a handgun but still want to participate, that's not a problem, but please post up that you don't have one. Also, if you don't have one but have a specific model you are thinking about buying, please post that up too with the model you are thinking about. I'm trying to see if an idea I had in mind will be cost effective or not. Over the next few months I plan on buying some training gear that will hopefully help cover most people so that no one will feel left out. If for some reason you don't feel comfortable posting up your gun details, then just PM me or email me. This is probably not something I will be able to afford to continue doing for all future group members indefinitely, however for those of you here at the beginning of this whole training endeavor, you'll get some free stuff. ;) I'll start the ball rolling:

-Sig P220, non rail frame

*edited to add, I might have to do something a little different for those of you that have out of the ordinary uncommon handguns* ;)
    DK Firearms

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Mar 16, 2009
    Don't know how many, if any, I can make between work and home, so you can leave me out if you want, however I would use my SA XD40 service if i am able to show.

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Series 70 Colt 1911 (with awsome grips!) MG

* Alan, Is there going to be a seperate class for "plastic guns" and "real guns"? MG

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    * Alan, Is there going to be a seperate class for "plastic guns" and "real guns"? MG

We might have to do that. Combining the two in one class could potentially rip a hole in the space time continuum and destroy the universe. ;)

GlennEE

May 18, 2009
    Austin
    Walther PPS 9mm (when/if it stops misbehaving )
    Sig P220 otherwise (& occasionally anyway)
    If my wife joins in, she'll be using a Glock 26.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom