• ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Will do.

The folks on the RTKBA site are well-motivated and we should all join in to mobilize on efforts in any way that we can. Volunteers will be needed in a variety of capacities and no job is too small. Every bit of help we can muster is needed.
    Lynx Defense

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    Hello, I'm new here and I love the site.
    My Father let me hunt by myself when I was 10 years old. He turned me loose with a single shot 22 rifle with shorts. He taught me 1 shot 1 kill and kill nothing that I could not eat. As I grew up, he taught me protection and more safety, so I've owned firearms for 45 years of my life and I love them and respect them. Yes, I do have my CHL and I carry my P94-40 cal Ruger. Sometimes I balance myself out with my 357.
    I read this post and I personally feel sorry for the people who can't get it through their heads that the government can not possibly collect all the guns from the bad guys, now way shape or form, SO, that is why they let the good guys like us have and carry them. Now this is my personal opinion and I could be wrong.
    I read an article a while back that in Australia, every household is required to have at least 1 firearm, now I think that is a good idea.
    Thanks for the space and time.
    Ted

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Actually, almost all firearms were banned, confiscated and destroyed in Australia. ;) There are a few exceptions for a select few people (just like England), but for the most part all guns are banned there.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Actually, almost all firearms were banned, confiscated and destroyed in Australia. ;) There are a few exceptions for a select few people (just like England), but for the most part all guns are banned there.
    It IS bad in Australia.
    I did see a website of a gun range in Australia and I kid you not ~ they had guns that they provided with chains attached to the gun and tethered to a shooting bench. Just Awful.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX

Very true, and what happened to the crime rate? Through the roof.

Seeing as I am out of work, and semi retired now, I have an awful lot of time on my hands. I wouldn't mind helping out with the movement.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    For the better terminology, go to Politically Corrected-Glossary of Terms. I just posted the RKBA website up on Gun and Game forums. They done woke up the giant now.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I have been absent for a while, but I'm back now. I am in the process of writing a book, so I won't have a lot of time to spare, but I can stop long enough to write a letter or email. If something really big is coming down the pike, I think it important to mass congregate in D.C.. We will probably need thousands, so everybody should look to go someday since BHO is in office and the anti's pretty much rule the roost up there.

Top Bottom