• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDMAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Clear Lake
    The Chinese military says excessive masturbation and too many video games are among the reasons its physical-test failure rates have reached an “alarming high.”

The People’s Liberation Army is now dishing out advice after one city saw more than half its candidates — 56.9 percent — fail their physicals, according to the BBC.

PLA found that 8 percent of candidates failed because of abnormalities found in their scrotum from sitting too much. Another 25 percent flunked because of blood and urine tests.

It recommended that candidates follow 10 basic principles, including exercising more, cutting out fizzy drinks and booze, limiting computer games and masturbation, not getting a tattoo and drinking clean water.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/25/excessive-masturbation-is-hurting-chinas-military/
    Target Sports

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    The Chinese military says excessive masturbation and too many video games are among the reasons its physical-test failure rates have reached an “alarming high.”

The People’s Liberation Army is now dishing out advice after one city saw more than half its candidates — 56.9 percent — fail their physicals, according to the BBC.

PLA found that 8 percent of candidates failed because of abnormalities found in their scrotum from sitting too much. Another 25 percent flunked because of blood and urine tests.

It recommended that candidates follow 10 basic principles, including exercising more, cutting out fizzy drinks and booze, limiting computer games and masturbation, not getting a tattoo and drinking clean water.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/25/excessive-masturbation-is-hurting-chinas-military/

Good to know! :green:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    abnormalities from sitting too much with your scrotum? I mean not to get gross here but I've played plenty of video games, have a tattoo (only 1), drink soda, and have sat plenty. My scrotum is fine.. and my physical fitness is better than most. I treadmill everyday with armor plates on my chest.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Yeah, being fat and deforming your scrotum is preferable to the compulsory service over there...

tumblr_m26xu1sT3K1r9khx4o1_400.jpg

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    What I'd like to know is where in the heck is a Chinaman supposed to get clean water. They can't even get clean air for Christ's sake.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    What I'd like to know is where in the heck is a Chinaman supposed to get clean water. They can't even get clean air for Christ's sake.

Maybe they'd have figured it out by now, if they weren't wasting so much time jerking off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom